• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could pull these off because this is hilarious

6o6u34n.gif

edit: okay these too

6GMx6mY.png

It being a "literal impossibility" didn't stop real punks back in the day. It was an actual counter cultural movement.

What are you or your friends doing that is the least bit counter cultural? You are living a happy little privileged life just like the rest of us.

The only difference is that you think your edgy music somehow makes you special.

Basically punks these days can talk a big game about not embracing the system but very few are willing to make good on what they preach. Insert hypocrisy.

Christ you're an insufferable prick. You are literally just doing the punk version of old man yells at cloud. Which is especially hilarious as the example you gave for 80s punks being counter cultural is they bought second hand clothes. WOAH MAN THEY'RE TOTALLY SAYING FUCK YOU TO THE MAN HOLY SHIT. Give me a fucking break.

You want a current example? Quote Unquote Records. While Epitaph, from Brett Gurewitz of your beloved Bad Religion, is now wholly capitalist, you can download every release on QUR for free from their site. Which includes everything Jeff Rosenstock, who runs it, has done. And he's been in quite a lot of bands.

So in short, get off your fucking high horse about how punk used to mean something. And if I get banned for this post, I don't really care, see you in a bit.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
HP_Wuvcraft, happy birthday

So, doctor told me to go to work

but only for 4 hours till the end of the month

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This is the dumbest shit I've seen all day.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU USE A SHARPENED PIZZA CUTTER TO CHOP VEGETABLES.

That shit slides off a little bit and you end up with a gnarly cut. Just learn some basic knife skills, ffs. I'm so triggered rn.

also, not for trab, dis fukin guy holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-29j_bvS6M
I feel like this one is deserving of the "difficulty level: Asian" meme.

Edit:

This is fantastic.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I remember when punk used to mean something, and girls would headbutt me in the mosh pits and they'd kiss my bloodsoaked lips, and we'd lean against the concrete walls in our denim jackets and eat stolen hotdogs.

Or maybe that was dream

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My first proper kiss was a cool punk chick. Good times.

ENGLISH ME, SHIT <3

Good now! All of my work is done so I'm finally enjoying ...not doing anything. Which is weird.

And I can be social without feeling guilty which is great haha

How's it all been?

Also, what've I missed?
Man, doing nothing is the best. I envy you.

Things are pretty ok, I'm now halfway through my twenties, I have a real bed for the first time in almost 3 years and the pills have really helped be less worried about talking which is awesome.

As for what you've missed, what was the situation as you remember it?

Rob! :D

you missed a lot. I don't even know where to start. What work did you finish? Is that giving you more time for game dev?

Lili! Hiya

Oh man, let's start with the last month. Let's goooo (Have we lost anyone else to bans either? haha)

The game pitch itself actually! Just uploading the last couple of pitch videos now, bundle them with the game and pitch document and that's it. DONE!
(I'm still gonna be working on it as I go along but I'm learning Unreal ~unsuccessfully~ in the meantime)

Speaking of work though, lined up some pretty consistent freelance work in the mean time (press kits, video shoots, editing, general marketing shit, etc) so I'm super relieved.

Man, doing nothing is the best. I envy you.

Things are pretty ok, I'm now halfway through my twenties, I have a real bed for the first time in almost 3 years and the pills have really helped be less worried about talking which is awesome.

As for what you've missed, what was the situation as you remember it?

tumblr_nl9rnsgvea1sl21koo1_500.gif

Dude, I'm loving it. Although it feels weird to not have pressure/responsibility, even as a temporary thing, after so long.

Although the gf commented that I'm less jumpy lately so I guess it's doing me good haha

I'm super glad the anxiety is toning down man. For real. <3

Err........I think I bowed out of the last fake thread pretty early on to focus on stuff. So probably an image chain of some sort haha

I don't think I ever like photos on clothes

How does it feel to be wrong?

tumblr_n5xkg973Cy1tcxi7qo1_1280.jpg

Lili! Hiya

Oh man, let's start with the last month. Let's goooo (Have we lost anyone else to bans either? haha)

The game pitch itself actually! Just uploading the last couple of pitch videos now, bundle them with the game and pitch document and that's it. DONE!
(I'm still gonna be working on it as I go along but I'm learning Unreal ~unsuccessfully~ in the meantime)

Speaking of work though, lined up some pretty consistent freelance work in the mean time (press kits, video shoots, editing, general marketing shit, etc) so I'm super relieved.

Only temp bans. FUME5 is serving his for a few more days.

About a month ago was my older brother's wedding. It was a gorgeous ceremony and a super fun time, and probably one of the best days of my life! Shortly after that my boyfriend freaked out and left me. I came out publicly as bisexual the next day. Then a couple days later one of my oldest friends took that as a sign and outed her feelings for me. Now I'm dating her instead. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

I can PM you more details but it's a lot to cover.

That's great that the pitch is almost done. How nervous are you about getting a good reception? I hate sticking my neck out like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom