• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I'm upset that you spoiled Triangle for people who haven't seen it but I'm glad someone else has seen that amazing movie. I meant to watch it the other night but different plans came up.

Holy shit! Apparently there are at least two others who have seen this :O

(Timecrimes is better)

zeemumu

I'm upset that you spoiled Triangle for people who haven't seen it but I'm glad someone else has seen that amazing movie. I meant to watch it the other night but different plans came up.

I liked the premise but I didn't like the movie itself because her actions make no sense and the ship doesn't reset since the bodies are still there so that loop will eventually break when they start to pile up.

And I don't think anyone would have known what movie I was referring to unless they had already seen it or remembered this post by the time they got around to doing so.

Holy shit! Apparently there are at least two others who have seen this :O

(Timecrimes is better)

Case in point.

YACHT YACHT YACHT YACHT

latest

Trab let's both buy a yacht then go on yacht punk adventures

Well obviously it CAN capsize, it just has to be really really bad weather for it

Normally it can't
done! we can go to shows all over the world and be pirates
I'm just being silly. It means sexed hard (at least, that's what I understand it to mean).

oooh this is not what I saw when I looked up "to rail" lol. yes pls add it at any cost then

Zero²

you're a friendly son of a bitch :D

yeah sometimes all you can do is laugh :)
Well I've been through some tough spots myself both as victim and as perpetrator, so all I can do is try to be friendly. This world needs more love and empathy, people!
And yeah, when things cool down and you start to remind things, it's better to just laugh and move on :D

Jobbs

Banned
oooh this is not what I saw when I looked up "to rail" lol. yes pls add it at any cost then

Okay, I'll pray to Satan later. Just need to make a supply run, and we'll get you railed in no time! ♥

Something very contradictory about being punk and owning a yacht :p

I think you've just identified the problem I'm having with Green Day's latest work. That and it sucks.

Zero²;214031460 said:
Well I've been through some tough spots myself both as victim and as perpetrator, so all I can do is try to be friendly. This world needs more love and empathy, people!

agreed!

FloatOn

RNH:

Your yacht would have to be built by you and your friends, not the labor of underpaid workers. It would also have to run on some form of renewable energy. Probably corn oil.

Fluvian

Banned
Like the Jenny Owen Youngs song :D

I am horrified by how bourgie I'm being by wanting a yacht :c

EDIT: WAIT WHAT IF IT WAS BIG ENOUGH TO HAVE GIGS ON

THAT'D BE A HELLA PUNK AND UNBOURGIE YACHT :D

Make sure your yacht fridge is always stocked with champagne, the girls will be impressed by the boat but the champagne will send them over the edge.

Zero²

One of my exe's had her brother knock on my door and start a fight with me, I opened the door and he threw a punch but it was way wide and he punched the brick wall next to my door and broke one of his knuckles.
He was a good dude, his sister lied to him and he went and did that.
Ouch, he seems like a dumbass hahah. The naive kind is the best kind of dumbass, almost adorable.
If you don't mind asking, what did she tell him?

RNH:

Your yacht would have to be built by you and your friends, not the labor of underpaid workers. It would also have to run on some form of renewable energy. Probably corn oil.

But that's unfeasible and how basically nothing else works

Like, punks don't build their own guitars or drums and amps and stuff

Make sure your yacht fridge is always stocked with champagne, the girls will be impressed by the boat but the champagne will send them over the edge.
No it will be stocked with shitty cheap beer and whiskey and soft drinks for the straight edge people

Fluvian

Banned
Zero²;214032888 said:
Ouch, he seems like a dumbass hahah. The naive kind is the best kind of dumbass, almost adorable.
If you don't mind asking, what did she tell him?

She told him I'd been screaming and throwing shit at her, this was disproven by her own mother actually and the brother totally apologised, I still don't know what for since he nearly shattered his hand on my wall.
He wasn't a tough guy but he thought I'd tired to hurt his sister so he came at me, as someone with a younger sister I totally understand what he did and respect it.

Fluvian

Banned

Like, punks don't build their own guitars or drums and amps stuff

No it will be stocked with shitty cheap beer and whiskey and soft drinks for the straight edge people

Straight edge people can't leave land, they need their nutrients from soil constantly being pumped into their body to survive without drugs and alcohol.

zeemumu

Funny thing about that episode: it was revealed to me that Summer wished she could help him before he gets his business back on track, and then the wish gets twisted when he fires her. I thought he was screwing her over for the hell of it but that's some good foreshadowing.

Zero²

She told him I'd been screaming and throwing shit at her, this was disproven by her own mother actually and the brother totally apologised, I still don't know what for since he nearly shattered his hand on my wall.
He wasn't a tough guy but he thought I'd tired to hurt his sister so he came at me, as someone with a younger sister I totally understand what he did and respect it.
Oh I see, so she lied to him to get revenge on you, sounds tough and specially stupid knowing he wasn't particularly strong. But he seems a very nice guy!

FloatOn

Like, punks don't build their own guitars or drums and amps and stuff

Annnnnd you just discovered the hypocrisy of punk. At some point or another you are going to sell out or you already have and just don't want to admit it.

I'm proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom