• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why eat fast food when the stuff they make you can do it better at home with better seasoning and probably healthier way of cooking it.

In other news the vid NotJobbs sent me...
XnuFJbv.gif

Xiao Hu

So I downloaded Hearts of Stone (and Blood and Wine is in the download list) and I can't play anything. It says I have to download an update first but the download won't start. Playing on the PS4 btw.

Pau

I've been meeting the dorkiest security guards. The TSA officer showed me his Pokemon tattoos because of my shirt and the guard at the Social Security office took out my 3DS from my purse to talk about games.

Speaking of which, Style Savvy 3 comes out tomorrow! :D

Misha

Banned
I've been meeting the dorkiest security guards. The TSA officer showed me his Pokemon tattoos because of my shirt and the guard at the Social Security office took out my 3DS from my purse to talk about games.

Speaking of which, Style Savvy 3 comes out tomorrow! :D
I'm assuming the style savvy games are good then? I've said for awhile that is play a game primarily based around character creation. Maybe it's time to do that

Jobbs

Banned
Just got off a conference call with my publisher. These people are saints. They're so endlessly kind and patient with boundless enthusiasm.

Question for any legal nerds

Say you go to a competitors place of business. Can they legally tell you to change your shirt that has their competitions logo on it?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Question for any legal nerds

Say you go to a competitors place of business. Can they legally tell you to change your shirt that has their competitions logo on it?
If they are private they have a right to refuse service for any reason that isnt a violation of the civil rights act of 1964

Jobbs

Banned
They're more patient than I am. Matt, I want to play your game already :(

Sorry. :( That makes two of us.

Please don't hype it up in your mind though, I'd rather expectations be low. I'm the opposite of Sean Murray. I'd feel like dirt if everyone was disappointed.

So I haven't shaved for a couple of weeks

I can't see any facial hair whatsoever.

Trying to think of an example and all I got is this terrible one

Can Taco Bell be like you gotta change your KFC shirt or leave while you're sitting down eating

They can ask you to leave

FloatOn

Trying to think of an example and all I got is this terrible one

Can Taco Bell be like you gotta change your KFC shirt or leave while you're sitting down eating

pretty sure taco bell and KFC are in kahoots but that's besides the point.

a private business can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want so long as it's not discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom