• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

I'm assuming the style savvy games are good then? I've said for awhile that is play a game primarily based around character creation. Maybe it's time to do that
I've only played the second one but I really enjoyed it! My one complaint is that everyone has the same body type which means clothes looks the same kinda on everyone.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not trying to hype it up. I'm trying to hype you up! Getting positive vibes and confidence helps to deliver so you're not mired in self doubt :)

Thanks ♥

One of the things that negatively impacts productivity is familiarity. It breeds contempt. Sometimes it's hard to even look at the game. Every now and then when I release a new video and people receive it well (got a ton of nice feedback on the last one) it does help a bit.

I've only played the second one but I really enjoyed it! My one complaint is that everyone has the same body type which means clothes looks the same kinda on everyone.

Hi Pau. How's doggie? :(

Xiao Hu

So I haven't shaved for a couple of weeks

1A6Fx6rl.jpg

Lol

If I I look gross and sweaty it's because I've just had an energetic 20 minutes of guitar >_>

That beard though

Thanks ♥

One of the things that negatively impacts productivity is familiarity. It breeds contempt. Sometimes it's hard to even look at the game. Every now and then when I release a new video and people receive it well (got a ton of nice feedback on the last one) it does help a bit.

take a day off, don't look at it AT ALL. the next day you can go in fresh again

Misha

Banned
Not entirely surprising. Saves a lot of development time id assume

I just did that actually when my computer was broken. :D

BTW I saw two of the stray night kittens again this morning. They ran from me so I couldn't say hi or anything. They're very scaredy scared.

oh no :O I hope they didn't loser their mama. you gotta find them ;_;

Pau

Eskippy has been doing well! We took him to the vet yesterday and they said he's looking much better. :3 He's been fairly energetic around me although nothing near how he used to be. I've been giving him lots of pets and hanging with him. He still judges me from a far and has *important* things to do around the house though so he doesn't spend all his time with me. :p Will post pictures when I can.

Jobbs

Banned
as far as I know I'm not in the game so it's 9/10 at best :p

there are some very secretly hidden references to fakegaf but most people from fakegaf are not individually represented in the game. I'll admit to being biased on this. Trab just makes a really pretty corpse (which is fun to draw).

Eskippy has been doing well! We took him to the vet yesterday and they said he's looking much better. :3 He's been fairly energetic around me although nothing near how he used to be. I've been giving him lots of pets and hanging with him. He still judges me from a far and has *important* things to do around the house though so he doesn't spend all his time with me. :p Will post pictures when I can.

aww I'm glad he's doing better. :3 yes, pictures!

oh no :O I hope they didn't loser their mama. you gotta find them ;_;

I want to, but I don't know how. I only see the little dudes at night and they run real fast and hide in dark bushes.

Josh isnt a very good name for a girl

Incidentally spoilers
the person the MC ends up being is a girl named Charley
I do really like boy sounding (or outright boy) names on girl characters. I've always thought that was cool -- Not just because it's subversive, but because it makes the character more likely to be seeded in the user's mind. Makes them memorable, and their actions will more readily resonate with the player.

there are some very secretly hidden references to fakegaf but most people from fakegaf are not individually represented in the game. I'll admit to being biased on this. Trab just makes a really pretty corpse.

aww I'm glad he's doing better. :3 yes, pictures!

I want to, but I don't know how. I only see the little dudes at night and they run real fast and hide in dark bushes.

Incidentally spoilers
the person the MC ends up being is a girl named Charley
I do really like boy sounding (or outright boy) names on girl characters. I've always thought that was cool -- Not just because it's subversive, but because it makes the character more likely to be seeded in the user's mind. Makes them memorable, and their actions will more readily resonate with the player.

try to lure them with food

Jobbs

Banned
I think it's a beautiful name for both!

Nvm that's a good name jobbs, my nieceeeee

aw :3

my niece is in the game too... as a fucking werewolf child. lol. I haven't gotten to animating it yet, but I'll be animating my 9 year old niece turning into a werewolf. ♥

(this is what she wanted)

Jobbs

Banned
Man. Jocelyn was the name of my youth camp girlfriend. We dated all week! She had a southern accent.

Brings me back!

This brings up an important. Do zombies leave ghosts?

In my game? No. The ghosts and zombies are sort of tethered together, in a sense.

edit: so I guess, yes, sorta, but the ghost wasn't "in" the zombie.

Man. Jocelyn was the name of my youth camp girlfriend. We dated all week! She had a southern accent.

Brings me back!

In my game? No. The ghosts and zombies are sort of tethered together, in a sense.

It's a good name. Josh is better. My brother's name is Josh so I'm biased though.

Nope. A zombie isn't a zombie if it has anything left in it to become a ghost.

Unless it's an infected and not a standard zombie.
So there might also be a ghost trab. Good to know!

none of my matches are messaging me. and I can't because I actually wanted to take a break but it's still boring as hell ::pusheen on her back::

edit: oh man Brian Fargo is at gamescom and I have to work :(

Misha

Banned
It's starting to feel like "talking politics" just means "rant about the conspiracy theory I heard from Reddit" with a lot of people

Misha

Banned
Sometimes I do this thing where I wonder what it would be like if I sent my consciousness back in time and how my new knowledge would affect what happened.
This time I realized that I wouldn't have any more opportunities than I do now with programming.
Like so many other things there's things that come and go but for programming in just as good of a position as I ever could be. That's kinda motivating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom