• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditching work early for a doctors appointment

What's happening this weekend for everyone?

We're moving my sister into her dorm for the first time tomorrow, so today after work I'm going to join her and a few of her other best friends to go out and celebrate. I don't remember what she said they'd be doing though.

Do boobs feel like this?

Not even a little bit.

Yo Lili, you must be a Hitmonlee, because your body is kicking!

Lol.

Right now I am imagining Lili swooning behind her laptop. So overwhelmed she cannot reply.

No, I just went to bed early. The previous day I didn't fall asleep until after five AM, and I have to get up at like ten every day, so last night I jumped in bed at one instead of my usual three. I was going to keep GAFing for a bit but I put on this Richard Feynman lecture and it put me to sleep :(

That said, jokey/bad pun PULs never work on me. Anybody can remember something. True wit gets shown in spur of the moment conversation. So relying on having one in the chamber feels like a cheap shot that you might not have gotten off otherwise.

Is it Ceallach x Lillith x Jobbs that make up the hairless triumvirate?

Holly and I are hairless. Matt just hates hairy people.

555 555 5555

the 555 thing is only reserved for numbers in the 0100—0199 block. Anything outside that is open for regular usage by phone companies and customers.

FloatOn

We're moving my sister into her dorm for the first time tomorrow, so today after work I'm going to join her and a few of her other best friends to go out and celebrate. I don't remember what she said they'd be doing though.

Sounds fun. Is her moving going to cause you emotional duress?

IHaveIce

Banned
Damn we were so bad.. we won against those guys yesterday, but they totally knew how we play and countered us so well.
I olayed like trash last gane and my teammates made some weird decisions.

Oh I had to keep my jacket closed because I wore a CLG shirt

Chuckie

No, I just went to bed early. The previous day I didn't fall asleep until after five AM, and I have to get up at like ten every day, so last night I jumped in bed at one instead of my usual three. I was going to keep GAFing for a bit but I put on this Richard Feynman lecture and it put me to sleep :(

That said, jokey/bad pun PULs never work on me. Anybody can remember something. True wit gets shown in spur of the moment conversation. So relying on having one in the chamber feels like a cheap shot that you might not have otherwise.

This might be the most serious reply to a non-sensical light hearted post I've ever read. XD

tumblr_inline_nq0q2fWlqo1s96xwf_540.png

Xiao Hu

Damn we were so bad.. we won against those guys yesterday, but they totally knew how we play and countered us so well.

Mama and me are still proud of you, honey :*

did you see my stalker pics? :D

we're still proud of you, you made it into finals! I'd never make it that far in a game like this. I had a hard time keeping up with the pace just watching haha

edit: lol see I told you we're proud!

Sounds fun. Is her moving going to cause you emotional duress?

Yes. Absolutely. She's the only family member I live with right now, so it's going to be weird without her in the house. I also see my brother and father at work every day, but that's different. We bond over different things and have different things to talk about.

But you clearly have a decent amount of hair on...your...head...oooh....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I only take it out on androgenic and vellus hair, not head hair.

This might be the most serious reply to a non-sensical light hearted post I've ever read. XD

;)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
All hair not on the head is gross to me

I only ever beard out of laziness and because I like the smell of my own beard (is that weird)

AcridMeat

Banned
I think the best hidden narrative here is that RNH is evil rob even though good rob is the actual evil rob.

We should try to get a game night going again.

SolVanderlyn

Am I the only one in here who listens to VGM regularly? I think I might be

Because this is soooooo good

Risgroo

WEIGHT LOSS WOOPWOOOOO
6YqYUMC.gif

It's been tough, but I'm finally starting to see some progress: I weighed 97 kilos back in May, now I'm down to 88.
My ideal weight is around 80, so there's still a loooong way to go, but to be below 90 feels so damn good.

#2swole
#wereallgonnamakeitbrah
#cumminginthegym

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
WEIGHT LOSS WOOPWOOOOO
6YqYUMC.gif

It's been tough, but I'm finally starting to see some progress: I weighed 97 kilos back in May, now I'm down to 88.
My ideal weight is around 80, so there's still a loooong way to go, but to be below 90 feels so damn good.

#2swole
#wereallgonnamakeitbrah
#cumminginthegym

Cum in the showers fool

Fluvian

Banned
Just got a bag of american chocolates from someone who just came back from cali, god damn it you americans suck dick at making chocolate.
Hershey bar, bland and yucky, for some reason your kit kats are worse, even your reese peanut butter cups are too sweet. Get your shit together america.

Jobbs

Banned
Took me a while to figure out the game wasn't Overwatch, and I own Overwatch.

Don't devs have a single original thought?

Hm

I need to sort out Fest flights

Do I do the same thing as last year and arrive super late at night and hang out in the airport until the morning or do I fly in the day before and get a hotel?

Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom