• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

I bet trab has a big bush

6104072139_cbfa5b0c03.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;214275687 said:
Please, a bit of bush is fine, but please nobody likes the amazon forest down there.

We need more bushes. The world is running out of bushes. Save the Amazon Forest!

IHaveIce

Banned
There's a difference between mild homage and soulless facsimile.
Those games play not really alike, overwatch is super slow compared to it.

Also not 3 variants of a class that are different between each other, it is more unreal tournament than OW

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I assume the females here don't generally like men all hairy down there either?

Makes sense, the hair there is really a remnant of a time before clothes prevented bird droppings and such from landing on certain areas as far as I can tell.

Xiao Hu

I don't even have a bush but I could if I wanted! seems like you'd all be drawn to it like moths to the flame

Trab being Chinese confirmed.

Chinese people/Asians in general have excessive pubic hair, to a point where it's simply disgusting for me. In return they find it odd for Westerners to shave their private parts
savages

One of my former flatmates is French and really into hairy pussy. Should I introduce you?

Oh, must be why it has such a strong work ethic.

Based on Lea's dry spell I would rather say her vagina is in 'idle and occasional manual maintenance' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, must be why it has such a strong work ethic.

what's that supposed to mean?!
Trab being Chinese confirmed.

Chinese people/Asians in general have excessive pubic hair, to a point where it's simply disgusting for me. In return they find it odd to shave your private parts
savages

I said I don't even have a bush! although I actually have some chinese genes so who knows what might happen if I ever decide to let it grow

___
anyway y'all can back off because I'm lovely pretty-girl!
agGgDxv_700b_v1.jpg

jobbs I already did yours, you're masked bride :eek: that sounds super cool

Numb

what's that supposed to mean?!

I said I don't even have a bush! although I actually have some chinese genes so who knows what might happen if I ever decide to let it grow

___
anyway y'all can back off because I'm lovely pretty-girl!
agGgDxv_700b_v1.jpg

jobbs I already did yours, you're masked bride :eek: that sounds super cool
Samurai spirit monster
!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom