• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I wonder what level I should grind to for this dungeon. I've got Tam Lin and Black Frost so I'll probably have to make a new fusion for this. Any recommendations or are these two still fine?

I'm currently at level 57 and I'm thinking I need to to hit 65ish. I know most places say 70 or 75 but I've had no trouble beating dungeons a few levels lower.

Acid08

Banned
I wonder what level I should grind to for this dungeon. I've got Tam Lin and Black Frost so I'll probably have to make a new fusion for this. Any recommendations or are these two still fine?

I'm currently at level 57 and I'm thinking I need to to hit 65ish. I know most places say 70 or 75 but I've had no trouble beating dungeons a few levels lower.
Go back and run through the old dungeons and see where you end up after beating the Golden Hands/optional bosses. I'd highly recommend Trumpeter(can fuse at 67, I believe) with the Spell Master skill card used on him. And you can use him for pretty much the rest of the game.

You could always try and fuse Yoshitsune and never worry about anything again, lol
What if you don't like Stallone?

Then don't watch them!

Not really a fan of Stallone, but I don't hate him either. Rocky is one of my childhood's favorite though, and I like most of the sequels as well ('cept for V). But Prof. Beef is right; don't watch them if you hate Stallone.

Wazzy

Banned
Go back and run through the old dungeons and see where you end up after beating the Golden Hands/optional bosses. I'd highly recommend Trumpeter(can fuse at 67, I believe) with the Spell Master skill card used on him. And you can use him for pretty much the rest of the game.
Okay I'll go run some old dungeons and kill some gold hands. I killed one in
Adachi's dungeon
which was nice but I'm guessing I'll run into them more often in previous dungeons like you said.

I'll also try seeing if I can fuse yours or
You could always try and fuse Yoshitsune and never worry about anything again, lol
your suggestion and whichever is easier I'll do. Thanks again! I'll update once I complete the dungeon.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
It looks good, though I'm not sure about the camera. Is it worth it?

I think so. Had to buy it outright as it wasn't being stocked here. I regret nothing, would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Camera's not the greatest, but it's not terrible.

The hunger is real.

tumblr_mkhjsozB8Y1rcjq6vo1_500.png
Let me ignore the bacon.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Chubby did I end up sending you a pm? I remember writing one but I dont think it sent >_>

Edit: take out the bacon and tomato and we're talking

zeemumu

Me neither. I haven't seen the show so I feel like I shouldn't play it.

The game doesn't spoil anything from the show. There are a few characters from the show in the first episode of the game but that's it. It's definitely worth playing. It feels a lot more well-written than the show at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom