• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
102098-hot-fuzz-head-slide-gif-imgur-nc9L.gif

I'm not sure how or when but I've become the .gif guy and I hate it.

DCUO is so much fun. Too bad the GAF community for this game is pretty much dead. I made this super gorgeous superheroine:
mhqs103_audio-pc-26-2haeih.png

Guess which superhero I drawn inspiration from? Hopefully I will get a better looking pair of gloves than those, and maybe a better belt as well. Also, the eyes are supposed to be white; will fix that later.

DCUO is so much fun. Too bad the GAF community for this game is pretty much dead. I made this super gorgeous superheroine:
mhqs103_audio-pc-26-2haeih.png

Guess which superhero I drawn inspiration from? Hopefully I will get a better looking pair of gloves than those, and maybe a better belt as well. Also, the eyes are supposed to be white; will fix that later.

I still play, dammit! But I'm a villain...

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I hate dress shopping

Unless you're a clothes horse, it's so stressful. I have friends that can literally (not figuratively) throw anything on and they still look stunning. With me, I either get trapped in the bloody thing, have a mini panic attack in the too-hot changing room or just get so stressed out I go to a record shop instead. Good luck!!!

PS Any knitters here??

Unless you're a clothes horse, it's so stressful. I have friends that can literally (not figuratively) throw anything on and they still look stunning. With me, I either get trapped in the bloody thing, have a mini panic attack in the too-hot changing room or just get so stressed out I go to a record shop instead. Good luck!!!

PS Any knitters here??

My problem is that my boobs are so big that any dress I wear looks too tight, so I have to get a bigger size. And then I look fat.

The struggle...
WR6NZpz.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom