• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
rsfqks.gif

photo-2404279.png
photo-2404279.png

Turin

Banned
They're a bit overprotective and conservative. I love them but they know very little about my life due to this...

They're probably just glad he's far away from you.

I guess I'm lucky in that regard. My dad's encouraged military, some drug use and a career in combat sports.
Only thing he'll flip out about is religion. o_O

NinjaBoiX

But Adam thought I was like 16. ;_;

Since a week ago I am 21.
You should cheer up breh, you're just a young pup! You've got plenty of time to be a jaded, cantankerous old minge chief.

:p
Me too... Maybe she's leading me into a false sense of security. Buf sent me a pony figurine in the mail. A god damn pony!
and some chocolate
Aww, that's pretty cool!

Glad the old's approve too, love's young dream in action. :D

Have they greenlit the Germany/Manchester trip too?

TrueGrime

i feel that. i havent been able to sleep for the past like 3 months and it sucks.

good luck with whatever you got tomorrow

Just office work for me tomorrow thankfully. Boss is gone on a business trip so I'll most likely take it upon myself for a midday nap. 3 months tired is a looooooong time dude.

NinjaBoiX

Just saw the new cover of Cosmopolitan on the shelf while perusing the magazines in the supermarket. Katy Perry just died her hair dark green.

lol, super cool Williams setting the trends for all the other chumps to follow once again.

2syqRGv.jpg

You should cheer up breh, you're just a young pup! You've got plenty of time to be a jaded, cantankerous old minge chief.

:p

Aww, that's pretty cool!

Glad the old's approve too, love's young dream in action. :D

Have they greenlit the Germany/Manchester trip too?

This is GAF, how can't I turn into a cranky old man!?

<------

23? I'm 22 and havent accomplished shit

i thought you were fuckin older yo

all gaf mods are like 35 to me for some reason. something about them yielding all the power

I'm the youngest mod by like 2 years or something.

Being a GAF mod isn't really an "accomplishment" though. I'm pretty sure I was given the job due to some kind of clerical error.

Just office work for me tomorrow thankfully. Boss is gone on a business trip so I'll most likely take it upon myself for a midday nap. 3 months tired is a looooooong time dude.

it's rough and even more rough now that the semester is over

but hell at least your boss is away. nap and get paid yo. while the boss is away you shall play.

Dat quarter life crisis. I know that feel.

i always made fun of people who were all about the "quarter life crisis" but goddamnit if i don't feel it right now.

I'm the youngest mod by like 2 years or something.

Being a GAF mod isn't really an "accomplishment" though. I'm pretty sure I was given the job due to some kind of clerical error.

yeah i know moderating doesn't have an age limit (i was a mod somewhere medium sized before at like 16) but this place feels... more mature? idk people here seem older than I think. also you're a good mod even if you're barely a year older than me :p

also who do i talk to about getting a name change?

"What? You're 30+? Why do you post like an excitable teenager?"

to be fair i dont venture over to gaming very often, if really ever so that doesn't really happen to me. i assume if i were frequented gaming more i'd run into that "excitable teenager" mentality more with them console wars n whatnot

anyway y'all seem like a welcoming bunch. i may have to spend more time here!

NinjaBoiX

Not gonna lie, Ninj. I seriously wouldn't have thought you're 31.

I legit thought you were in your mid 20's.
Hm, I'd say the same about how old Ninj is.
I often get this in person too. My youthful, boyish good looks belie my age, what with my fanatical adherence to a strict grooming regime.

Shame I'm bald otherwise I could probably get cheap admission to theme parks and stuff.
I wonder how old people think I am...
Mid to late 20's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom