• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bp2BSdLIMAAoHcY.jpg

The leak is imminent, Ninj. Get ready.

Also kudos for your Hayley Williams x-post in PopGAF.

NinjaBoiX

The leak is imminent, Ninj. Get ready.
I know boss, I saw it when I posTed my Hayley sTanning posT about the green hair thing in there to see if any pressed peeps would throw some shade. No bites yet.

(Why do I know this lingo? I don't even really post in PopGAF, lol.)

Edit: haha, you saw it then. Someone bite please!

I know boss, I saw it when I posTed my Hayley sTanning posT about the green hair thing in there to see if any pressed peeps would throw some shade. No bites yet.

(Why do I know this lingo? I don't even really post in PopGAF, lol.)

Edit: haha, you saw it then. Someone bite please!

She's too irrelevanT to eliciT a response. Poor her.

I bit but only because you asked me to.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Age doesn't matter, what matters is fingerprint pattern, blood type, eye colour, and the pH level of your saliva.

NinjaBoiX

Oh great, now I feel bad.

Srs question tho, what did you think of her collab with Zedd? I thought it was pretty damn terrible.
I thought it was at first, I lambasted it in the BritGAF what'sapp. But then I had it rammed down my throat 10 times a day for a week and I started to succumb to its/her charms.

But yeah, objectively it was pretty awful. But those inimitable vocals can evidently polish a turd as far as I'm concerned.

zeemumu

Morning, guys. I kinda shut myself down early yesterday (7pm) so I had to play catch up.

19 year old American, by the way. From what I can tell, most people in this thread are in their early 20's. I think the youngest regular in here is either me or Windam. I'm turning 20 in 2 months though.

Windam

Scaley member
19 y/o Canadian boy here. Turning 20 next April.

Also, help me out! Which one of these adorable bastards do I order?!

2muQpA4.jpg

Really leaning towards the Wind Rider cub, he's so goddamn cute x__x

NinjaBoiX

19 y/o Canadian boy here. Turning 20 next April.

Also, help me out! Which one of these adorable bastards do I order?!

2muQpA4.jpg

Really leaning towards the Wind Rider cub, he's so goddamn cute x__x
A straight adult male buying cuddly toys for himself gives me the heebie jeebies.

Thanks! I doubt I'll get accepted, but you never know! It was a very spur of the moment "Why not" type of thing, since I stumbled upon it by chance and not really pursuing a career in games. Eh. I still need to find actual work experience for school.

Ain't no harm in trying, brother! You gave me the idea to apply for a job at Guerrilla just now . I once applied for an internship at EA but they shut down the whole department because of budgetcuts before I even had my first interview.

I would love to work in the games business though, it sucks that most companies only really look for people with designer/programming backgrounds and stuff. Not sure how me studying Economics is gonna get me a job early on somewhere.

Still, my dream is to host an E3 press conference for one of the big companies.

And eventually I will buy Team ICO and I'll release The Last Guardian and the world will love me for it

Ain't no harm in trying, brother! You gave me the idea to apply for a job at Guerrilla just now . I once applied for an internship at EA but they shut down the whole department because of budgetcuts before I even had my first interview.

I would love to work in the games business though, it sucks that most companies only really look for people with designer/programming backgrounds and stuff. Not sure how me studying Economics is gonna get me a job early on somewhere.

Still, my dream is to host an E3 press conference for one of the big companies.

And eventually I will buy Team ICO and I'll release The Last Guardian and the world will love me for it

You'd probably just tell us it's still in development.

I expect you to be my inside source

You got it.

NinjaBoiX

What do you think about buf and his ponies? Or figure GAF and their loli figurines? HUH?!
Probably about the same. I'm sure they're decent human beings deep down, but I'd certainly be wary around them.

I'm clearly joking, just in case anyone gets offended!

Ugh, I gotta to go for orientation at my future college and I'm feeling nervous as hell. :/
It's so dumb! This should be so dull!
WHY AM I SO DAMN NERVOUS >.<

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I have nothing wrong with people collecting shit if they have the room to store/ display it, because cluttered rooms piss me off.

Ugh, I gotta to go for orientation at my future college and I'm feeling nervous as hell. :/
It's so dumb! This should be so dull!
WHY AM I SO DAMN NERVOUS >.<

New places new people! Fun fun fun!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'll text whoever I want. Or I would if I had a phone. And a sim card. And an ex I actually wanted to text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom