• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
The Witcher is pretty awesome. Geralt goes in on the regular, even in situations where it's like "c'mon son this ain't the time."

Turin

Banned
Tina Fey.

Tina Fey wrote it and has a role in it.

Is that enough?

tumblr_mu3q41Qvqp1rqd0kpo1_500.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just came back from buying some groceries.

I returned with 24 beers, 12 of the abbey kind and 12 Czech ones; 2 litres of Coke Zero; 2 litres of egg whites; a bag of pancake mix to try in my rice cooker; a jar of pickles and a tube of hair gel.

No trace of the chicken nor the vegetables for lunch that actually prompted me to go to the supermarket. Evidently my mind focused on the actually important stuff.

I feel like I still have to get the handle of this bachelor thing.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
On the subject of ladies and groceries, I just checked my Adopt a Dude profile (that's a thing) and some discerning girl of poise and taste put me on her shopping basket.

I shall impress her with my giant... pancake.

ipvmKHUwSlwbA.gif

I just came back from buying some groceries.

I returned with 24 beers, 12 of the abbey kind and 12 Czech ones; 2 litres of Coke Zero; 2 litres of egg whites; a bag of pancake mix to try in my rice cooker; a jar of pickles and a tube of hair gel.

No trace of the chiken nor the vegetables for lunch that actually prompted me to go to the supermarket. Evidently my mind focused on the actually important stuff.

I feel like I still have to get the handle of this bachelor thing.

Being an adult means there's nobody to tell you that you can't eat the cake mix without baking it.

#fuck the police

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The lunch sitation has been defused. There was a package of burgers at the bottom of the vegetable basket of the fridge (which mostly contains lettuce and lemmons). It reads "pork, chicken and veggies". I don't actually remember how it got there, but it's only two days after its expiration day and it's 36ºC outside, so I'll take my chances.

Looks delish, innit?

It's 16:30 over here and I'm HANGRY.

I hope you picked yes! Camden is cool as heck, lots of awesome little record shops.

I didn't :C

Wasn't sure how many people I'd know, which is alright for a normal gig, but not so much for an all-dayer. Also out of the 10 bands playing I only really cared about a couple, one of which I'm seeing tomorrow anyway.

That said, I'm now bored and want to get drunk and am wishing I had gone >_>

Wazzy

Banned
The lunch sitation has been defused. There was a package of burgers at the bottom of the vegetable basket of the fridge (which mostly contains lettuce and lemmons). It reads "pork, chicken and veggies". I don't actually remember how it got there, but it's only two days after its expiration day and it's 36ºC outside, so I'll take my chances.

Looks delish, innit?

It's 16:30 over here and I'm HANGRY.

aWjvwLM.gif

I feel ill looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom