• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

I'm creeped out, there's a poster that seems to ponder if I've ever had a lover or any such romance.

I'm creeped out.

mfgq3_302161044.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Join the club bro. Gaf always has creepers. One dude remembered me posting about liking feet and quoted me in another thread like 6 months later. I lolled.

G-Fex

Join the club bro. Gaf always has creepers. One dude remembered me posting about liking feet and quoted me in another thread like 6 months later. I lolled.

I'm sure I'll laugh it off later but right now I'm genuinely spooked by a potential creeper.

Also sorry to hear about your creepers antics.

G-Fex

Which thread is this in so I can laugh at them?

Nah no need.

I'll just quote it here

dream said:
I think there's a part of me that is fascinated by him. Has he ever known happiness? Has he ever known love? Has he ever felt the gentle caress of a lover's touch? I have my suspicions, of course, but since I can't categorically confirm or deny them, I remain intrigued by his existence.

Turin

Banned
Man. That final fantasy summon brought me back.

I remember Eden from 8 being about 1:30 seconds long. Which I guess is nothing compared with Knights of the Round from FF7 with your whole party being equipped with mime. You might as well go to sleep.

I spammed the shit out of Knights of the Round for Ruby and Emerald Weapon.

Nah no need.

I'll just quote it here

Whoa........ Barred windows man. Barred windows.

zeemumu

How was it? Truly.

Well first I was watching this other guy work the register, then the CSM walks by and was like "you should let him do it" so I thinking yeah that would work. But I had to work close to closing time so everyone in the store rushed the registers and by that time there were only around 4 left, including mine.

I was nervous about giving too much change or not going fast enough at first. But, because of the way that I function, I'm not able to give up and die.

zeemumu

ouch.

Usually how it works, closings got too few and openings got too many. The wonders of retail.

It's okay. I've started learning that I have this cool little ability to adapt to a hopeless situation. Explains how I've survived past middle school.

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy.

Someone please follow this up with the right quote.

zeemumu

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy.

Someone please follow this up with the right quote.

...Don't go chasing waterfalls?

Googled my username and this is what I find.

Better than what I found. I still have a cheezeburger account, and googling my username in images will show all of the thread that I have created on GAF. Some of them inspired some...questionable...images.
hm4THTG.jpg

Turin

Banned
It's okay. I've started learning that I have this cool little ability to adapt to a hopeless situation. Explains how I've survived past middle school.

Cool. All is not hopeless however, there's always lunch break to look forward to :)

Truth. You will learn to cherish lunch. Do everything in your power to recharge your batteries.

Go watch Mean Girls right now goddammit!

No.

Unless you can convince me of it's merits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom