• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n30afo03tj1twq5loo1_500.gif

He chopped it off just to send it to her. In a box.

Now that's romance.

Windam

Scaley member
Hahahahahahaha

Buy an Xbone. I am JUST for Halo alone. If Halo didn't exist, I'd be on a PS4 all day (or a Wii-U).

($399.99 + $59.99 + 59.99) * 1.13 = $587.57 PLUS an electronic item recycling fee for the Xbone. That's $600+ alone just to play Halo.

Oh this reminds me. I had a dream before I woke up this morning. I can't remember much about it. But I remember there being a box of snack cakes on the counter called Twinks (lol), the cakes being rainbow colored, and ponies being on the box.

When I saw the ponies, I thought of Timo. lol

Long live (future) Queen (when we're married) Lisa!

Breh, she has Timo now. The dream is dead.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm going to Alabama next weekend to see my new girlfriend.

Everyone is busy getting girlfriends and boyfriends while I'm just getting more awesome.

Going to take a wild guess that you don't post on gaming side Windam?

I do, but rarely. I choose my words very carefully whenever I do post, though. I wouldn't dare post "Souls series is overrated" because I wouldn't want to hurt the hardcore gamers of GAF.

Just when I think I can't take anymore
We go deeper and harder than ever before
We go higher and higher
I feel like I'm already there
I'm walking on air

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

Power bottom anthem of our generation.

[edit]: ALSO EMILY, WHAT WAS IN THE PACKAGE?

I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE I'M NOSY.

G-Fex

I do, but rarely. I choose my words very carefully whenever I do post, though. I wouldn't dare post "Souls series is overrated" because I wouldn't want to hurt the hardcore gamers of GAF.

I do as well and pretty rarely too.

You wouldn't believe how sick I am of hearing about Souls this and Bloodborne that. Every damn thread it's dark souls dark souls dark souls.

Ah well....

I doubt it'd go away too cause they seem to keep pumping out more games.

Even on twitch where I go daily it's the same thing. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom