• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Morning guys,

I move down Manchester in four days and I'm so not prepared! To do list:

- pull my arse out of the shit at work (loads to catch up on)

- sell more stuff (two sofas, TV, stereo, etc)

- pack (everything, haven't even started)

- fix car (needs new battery and fuel system pumping)

- sort out banking stuff

- celebrate poppa bear's birthday

- say goodbye to peeps

HALP

tumblr_liff0nj2QQ1qfsvnp.gif

Never even heard of that movie. Or "The Raid 1". Should I watch it?
No, it's utter garbage.

XX6DvLL.jpg

cDVrBrH.jpg

VgrXuNm.jpg

QlbdQiV.jpg

:D

NinjaBoiX

I really don't rate Eva Green, she looks like an old lady who's drank some youth serum or something. She looks gaunt and has weird sunken eyes.

Also:

5RK8fEw.gif

You're welcome.

(World Cup Hayley had to go, the dream is over.)

BALLS. Saw it at the cinema. I must have missed something exciting or we didn't watch the same movie bro.

boooooooooooo

urns

imo it's a bit overrated. People were going nuts for it and it was fun but I didn't see how it was so highly praised. Though I have no affinity for the source material so that could play into it.

idk i saw it on netflix and really enjoyed the fuck out of it. there was absolutely zero plot bullshit. that's what i love about it.

What the fuuuuuck

Someone from RealGAF last year who I have on Facebook (I think it's ClassyPenguin?) appears to have a mutual friend with someone from the Manchester punk scene that isn't me. How the fuck does that happen?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
What the fuuuuuck

Someone from RealGAF last year who I have on Facebook (I think it's ClassyPenguin?) appears to have a mutual friend with someone from the Manchester punk scene that isn't me. How the fuck does that happen?
Crazy penguin's... Not doing so well for himself atm. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Chuckie

Come to think of it... that Taco Bell shit wasn't in Judge Dredd... it was in Demolition Man.

In that case I only remember: I AM THE LAAAAWWWW

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I really don't rate Eva Green, she looks like an old lady who's drank some youth serum or something. She looks gaunt and has weird sunken eyes.
I will relieve you of your skin and wear it as a human suit.

Eva Green is AMAZING in Penny Dreadful.

AMAZING.

She could smite you with her crazy laser eyes and wouldn't even second look at the mess you'd leave behind.

Dredd was balls. We can watch the raid movies together though! :D

I am feeling very conflicted right now and I just posted in the Whatsapp of my friends whether someone wanted to see The Raid 1 in anticipation of The Raid 2, since I don't think any of them have seen it. Not much luck though.

Also:

5RK8fEw.gif

You're welcome.

(World Cup Hayley had to go, the dream is over.)

This thread made me fapped against my will.
And cure my headache as well.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Horrible persons would say that.

It was overrated tho
Well if I'm so horrible then you should stop texting me >_>
I am feeling very conflicted right now and I just posted in the Whatsapp of my friends whether someone wanted to see The Raid 1 in anticipation of The Raid 2, since I don't think any of them have seen it. Not much luck though.

Yeah I have no one here to watch them either. And I don't even think the second one has/is or will come out here. Boo

Well if I'm so horrible then you should stop texting me >_>

Yeah I have no one here to watch them either. And I don't even think the second one has/is or will come out here. Boo

It will get here in two days or something, but I don't think my friends enjoy martial arts. One friend namedropped it though...

And then there are four other movies I want to see in cinema. >_>

Cinemas are great what are you talking about

On an unrelated note, I've just thought of a great thread title: "Like two peas in a pot | Laurel and Hardy appreciation"

Man I love Laurel and Hardy

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So... Any Tinder users in the room? How is it? I can finally get into the game now that the indie dev gods finally bestowed an unofficial app for Windows Phone.

zeemumu

I've been to the movies by myself a lot of times, usually because I was bored and everyone else was busy. At one point a friend of one of my other friends saw me walk into a movie theater alone, then proceeded to ask me on Facebook if I got ditched. That was the only time that I was actually aware that going to the movies alone looked weird to some people.

So... Any Tinder users in the room? I can finally get into the game now that the indie dev gods finally bestowed an unofficial app for Windows Phone.

Messed with it for about a week. There were a lot of people who I knew IRL on there. I eventually ended up deleting the app. Might I direct you to the Tinder thread?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom