• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The art is what got me into magic in middle school. Thought most of it looked amazing.

Image.ashx

MTG got nothing on Halo 2's graphix.

NinjaBoiX

Everyone has quality avatars at the minute.

Mine is of course amaze, Windy's is always classic, Fex's Felix one, Em is back to her classic Dany one, Pete's amuses me, Halo 2's is God tier, etc.

Jake, sort yours out sunshine.

I'm up so early. Definitely taking a nap sometime today, so I can stay up to a decent hour tonight.
And do some belated birthday drinking.

Halo 2 is still would bang even in that picture.

Jake has been on an avatar slump for a while.

... You didn't like my Theo avatar? Well fuck you too, bitch.

I feel like tagging Halo's avatar with Brazzers. Who is that anyway??

It's Natalie Dormer, breh. Aka Margaery in Game of Thrones.

That's what she looks like without the wig.

[edit]: She was also in The Fades which was a nice little BBC series. Only six episodes. Y'all should watch it. It didn't get a second series. ;_;

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
we're out of good beer

sigh

that means I should sleep........

and then get really hammered/keep drinking with the brazilian girl off Tinder I'm gonna watch soccer with tomorrow.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
we're out of good beer

sigh

that means I should sleep........

and then get really hammered/keep drinking with the brazilian girl off Tinder I'm gonna watch soccer with tomorrow.

You should read the wikipedia article on Brazil so that you can make conversation.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Largest city is São Paulo, just mention that you like Joaquim Manuel de Macedo and Jaguars and you'll be fine.

The demonym is "Swedonian"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"That toe-shot goal by Ronaldo against Germany was ugly" will make her have angry sex with me, right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom