• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
He lost me at "glorifying homosexuality".

"I can assure you, if they make the game a gayfest of gaymen its over."

I want to make a game called Gayfest of Gaymen. It'd be a sidescrolling beat-em-up where you have to save the Village People one at a time from the Westboro Baptist Church.

Day One 1 Million copies. Dragon Age sucks.

My favorite was the part of that post when he compared homosexuality to eating shit.

Must have been this guy's GAF account.

Side note, Crystal Castles is awesome. Thank you, Canada. This makes up for Justin Bieber.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I like attractive interesting girls and that's it. I'm not really into any one aspect over another.

She'd still one-up Iggy for not having an abominable Australian/dirty southern accent or whatever the hell it is Iggy has. Can't even take her a tenth seriously because of it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Halo 2 are you a gnostic santa-ist or an agnostic santa-ist.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Owl pellets are awesome you used to be able to buy them on thinkgeek I never got to dissect things at school I feel robbed.

Halo 2

Banned

Hooktail was pretty BA
Gombaba.gif

But PM1 had much better characters
w3Q9xQe.png
*dibs for future avatar*

Windam

Scaley member
All showered and ready to go out and do nothing because I have no one to do anything with because I have no friends/life

ZncZhrn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom