• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Humongous

4i8NS.gif

By the by Xbox people, I am now operational (sans kinect, got 100 dollars back so I'm going to pick up a good condition second hand one). PM me your gamertags or whatever.

AcridMeat

Banned
Me and Stephen are sitting at a Starbucks and some cute guy totally wants Stephen and keeps checking him out.

This D craving right now
I thought Windam lived in Toronto.
Hmm...excellent question! I the top of my head...

Ghostbusters
Drunken Master 2
Star Wars : Empire Strikes Back
Forest Gump
The Shining
This guy's alright in my book.
King Krule is so strangely awesome. Lot of respect for that kid.

NinjaBoiX

O..only Little Nicky?

throws-pin.gif

GET ON WATCHING BILLY MADISON, HAPPY GILMORE AND WATERBOY!
I'll get on it Wazzles! My mate LOVES Happy Gilmore, I'm sure he'll happily rewatch it with me.
Magnolia and The Master are right behind TWBB for me. Boogie Nights and Punch Drunk Love are great too of course.
Magnolia > TWBB > Boogie Nights > Punch Drunk Love > The Master (never seen Hard Eight)

I just don't rate The Master, it's was just for too crazy. Utterly stunning performances, and a wonderfully crafted movie, just batshit insane. I felt like I endured it more than watched it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
man so when I talk for hours on cast, my voice really wears down. It's all scratchy now.

Talked to a girl for about 15 mins a week or two ago and my voicebox was destroyed. I only just realised how sad that is.

Turin

Banned
Magnolia > TWBB > Boogie Nights > Punch Drunk Love > The Master (never seen Hard Eight)

I just don't rate The Master, it's was just for too crazy. Utterly stunning performances, and a wonderfully crafted movie, just batshit insane. I felt like I endured it more than watched it.

I won't fault you for disliking the Master. A lot of people found it off putting. It's probably one of the craziest results that you could get from PTA's fondness and fascination with the psychology of strange and broken people.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
nothing-really-matters.jpg

I don't want to watch a Mark Wahlberg film but the rest I dug.

Magnolia, There Will Be Blood and The Master were lovely.

Turin

Banned
I always imagine a lot of the neogaf people here are the kinds you meet at work that share too much or are quietly standoffish for no apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom