• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm assuming most people here have seen 'Shame'.

Yes. His flaccid peen was glorious.

65c3a42a5466b828dca062a143ead74c504c72825c351bf04afadc2fad990a16.jpg

tumblr_mvnns7eZnz1qftibeo1_500.png

shame-michael-fassbender_610.jpg

The_Poet

Banned
Yo. Did anyone not sleep at all tonight

I didn't. I'm so fucked for work. fucK.

I dont even drink coffe.

Coffee is overrated. I've started drinking it and if anything I'm more tired in the morning.

I need to start doing charlie, clearly the next logical step.

Turin

Banned
Yo. Did anyone not sleep at all tonight

I didn't. I'm so fucked for work. fucK.

I dont even drink coffe.

I've had three days off(work tomorrow) and have just been sleeping constantly, like every 6-8 hours getting 4-5 hour nap. Been in desperate need to recharge the battery's.

TrueGrime

Yeah so that's probably not a good job to be tired for.

Yeah. You're right. My saving grace is that they write the flight schedule 24 hours prior and I know I'm not going to be on it. any other time I would have to get 8 hours crew rest. I just need to steady my sleeping schedule again.

Coffee is overrated. I've started drinking it and if anything I'm more tired in the morning.

I need to start doing charlie, clearly the next logical step.

5 hour energies have been my saving grace. A monsters. Both of severely bad for you. I keep hearing good things about coffee.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
my friend is staying at mine at the moment (that's right, I have a friend) and last night he couldn't sleep so he cleaned the house

fuck. yeah.

TrueGrime

I've had three days off(work tomorrow) and have just been sleeping constantly, like every 6-8 hours getting 4-5 hour nap. Been in desperate need to recharge the battery's.

I've had 4 days off. Going to sleep at around 4 am and waking up at 9 am. Then I'd nap from 3 pm to 5 pm and then can't get back to sleep. I am terrible when it comes to that.

"Why do I still have three 10mm M4 bolts in my hand? Aww shit..."

Haha. Don't remind me. I think I'm due for weapon's maintenance this month. Ugh.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I need to buy a new headset/ Headphones+mic.

What do I doooo.

Your friend sounds like he needs some help Tash.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
M logitech headset ear pieces are fucking peeling and logitech doesn't make replacement ones. Fucking bullshit.

19863.png

That one? Mine is severely broken right now, there's frayed wires inside and it only works if I get them to touch, which means I have to stay perfectly still or it will stop working again.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I have a cool pair of turtle beach earforce, pretty decent and they cost me 20 quid (so around 5000 dolars)

Man it's incredibly daunting how many options there are are. I feel like no matter what I get I'm going to regret the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom