• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I'm at work on here... :D
Now get posting people, entertain me! XD

18f81ab0dc1be264791caf1d57c4e505ddac8b996582992c523b74fc3d6b0877.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Twerking is low class and ratchet and I will think less of any girl who dares to pull it in front of me.

You are not baboons. Love yourselves.

;____; Our asses are useless!!!

mine isn't for you tho, right?

Yours is never useless, bae. <3

Don't forget to join the Swifties

Taylor's lead single from her next album is coming up soon isn't it?

Hopefully it's better than that We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together ( Like Ever Seriously) trash. That song borders on self-parody.

I'm glad I gave Red a chance tho because overall it's a hell of a lot better than most of its singles would suggest.

iEen08IMPiCFF.gif

Somehow I knew what lay beneath the spoiler tag before I clicked.
Heeeeheheheheehehehehehehe >:3

Yours is never useless, bae. <3

Taylor's lead single from her next album is coming up soon isn't it?

Hopefully it's better than that We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together ( Like Ever Seriously) trash. That song borders on self-parody.

I'm glad I gave Red a chance tho because overall it's a hell of a lot better than most of its singles would suggest.

iEen08IMPiCFF.gif
You always know what to say, querl <3.

I loved Red! I've actually liked all of her albums a lot. But my favorite will always be Fearless :'). Such a special place in my heart.

Speaking of music, I finally have all of the songs on my EP on my iPod.. Mixed and everything. I cried the first time I listened on the weekend :'). I can't wait to release them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom