• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
image.png
- "What a dick"

image.png
- "yeah man bummer, #iamgroot"

Wazzy

Banned
Yup that's a dick move.

I'll be honest in that it's not really a great avatar anyways. I think your starlord one is nicer. Still, dick move by that guy.

NinjaBoiX

She posts nudes of herself on Tweeter. For all we know good Christian lady Hayley Williams takes it daily up the turdduct.
She is probably a demon in the sack. I bet she loves being called filthy names while her hair is pulled, her ass spanked, spunk blotted on her cleavage so she can sensually rub it into her bewbs, the works.
By fanny he meant vag.

British slang is like another language.
Good lad Jake, you're like my translator.

For the illiterate cretins:

"I bet her vaginal canal is modestly constructed, providing a pleasurably snug fit around the penis of her chosen sexual partner."

AcridMeat

Banned
She is probably a demon in the sack. I bet she loves being called filthy names while her hair is pulled, her ass spanked, spunk blotted on her cleavage so she can sensually rub it into her bewbs, the works.

Good lad Jake, you're like my translator.

For the illiterate cretins:

"I bet her vaginal canal is modestly constructed, providing a pleasurably snug fit around the penis of her chosen sexual partner."
Okay based on reading this post maybe this music video is better suited by the same dude.

NinjaBoiX

This is cool Pete, sounds old school. Noice.

In a vaguely similar vein, peeps get your funk on:

The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing

If you just woke up in your part of the world, hit play and dance like a loon. I regularly play this while I'm bopping about after a shower in the morning. So good.

I shouldn't press play as it's 1am over here. But I blatantly will, cos choons trump sleep.

Edit: it's not similar at all, I'm just drunk and wanted to post it.

NinjaBoiX

Okay based on reading this post maybe this music video is better suited by the same dude.
Haha, WTF!?! This is great, so off the wall.

Right, must sleep now peeps, big day tomorrow.

Selling the car, new bed delivered, two job interviews and a big BBQ at Atlas. Should've really been asleep hours ago but you know how it is.

Nite brehs and brehettes (even though it's really just Wazzles now considering Lisa has abandoned us) have fun y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom