• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Her goat song. But not her GOAT song.

0bd0dda3_30621480.jpeg

Time won't fly
It's like I'm paralyzed by it
I'd like to be my old myself again
But I'm still trying to find it
After plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own
Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone
But you keep my old scarf
From that very first week
'Cause it reminds you of innocence
And smells like me
You can't get rid of it
'Cause you remember it all too well

oprah.gif

Her GOAT song.

These are real pizza problems :(

I actually feel sick again. Worst flashback ever ;_;

Oh god.

HELP ME FORGET AGAIN.

Oh god.

HELP ME FORGET AGAIN.
I KNOW I'M SORRY ;____;

Pizza may be the most difficult food to screw up.

Congrats on that momentous occasion.

Just so that I don't have to suffer alone, Wazzy was with me LOL.

It wasn't our fault thoooooo!! It wasn't frozen properly ;____;. I swear I've never messed up frozen pizza before or after that waaaaaaaahhh

It was disgusting though. Like we got through half of it and we were like "this is raw isn't it? Your stomach hurts too? Yup. Yup. Yup."

Sweet, I'm losing weight.

Tell me your methods ;___;!

Congrats btw <3

zeemumu

Tell me your methods ;___;!

Congrats btw <3

Thanks! I stopped not eating and just started controlling my portion sizes, cut down on soda and junk food (too much greasy food makes me sick anyway so it worked out fine), started going back to the gym, and got a job that requires me to be on my feet for a good portion of the day.

LuffyZoro

OMG, tell us your technique! :O
First step is to finish all your work and have absolutely nothing to do. Then you go into the library that your office has along with all the other summer workers and take a break for the next five and a half hours. At some point you will fall asleep.

MutFox

Banned
First step is to finish all your work and have absolutely nothing to do. Then you go into the library that your office has along with all the other summer workers and take a break for the next five and a half hours. At some point you will fall asleep.

I like the sleep part, finishing the work part doesn't seem as good though... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom