• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
image.jpg

G-Fex

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

D:

But I still need to play persona first!

Also it's crazy how She's like some sort of one many army she can transform into cloud or the red mage and other stuff.

So she's Final Fantasy personified? Is she the future of Square RPG?

zeemumu

Yo Z! Sup! Wassup with those disney fireworks breh?

I tried to take pictures but none of them came out well because of my position and everyone being funneled out of the park at the same time, but they were pretty good. Castle was changin' colors n' shit. I went back yesterday with a group this time and it was less crowded but extremely hot, then I drove to work from the park because it was on the way and I didn't feel like driving home THEN to work. I left at 9:30 AM and didn't come back until 10:30 PM.

TrueGrime

I tried to take pictures but none of them came out well because of my position and everyone being funneled out of the park at the same time, but they were pretty good. Castle was changin' colors n' shit. I went back yesterday with a group this time and it was less crowded but extremely hot, then I drove to work from the park because it was on the way and I didn't feel like driving home THEN to work. I left at 9:30 AM and didn't come back until 10:30 PM.

Yup. Same way here too man. I just wondered if they changed anything for the 4th.

zeemumu

Yup. Same way here too man. I just wondered if they changed anything for the 4th.

Yeah, they do a custom show. The only other custom shows that they do that I can think of are for Halloween, Christmas, Grad Night, and maybe New Years. And their anniversaries. A major anniversary is coming up next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom