• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n6m1xa4EOh1rkvl19o4_r1_400.gif

Windam

Scaley member
She's abandoned us.

TIME FOR A NEW LEADER, I, TOA TAK, WILL USHER IN A NEW ERA OF SUPREMACY ACROSS THE GAF NATION

lolno

You have no dragon blood in you. For even entertaining that thought, I will have you put to death. Publicly. In front of all GAF.

Windam

Scaley member
The crown and throne automatically pass to me if Emily abdicates.

You have no dragon blood in you though. You're not eligible.

Goddamned usurpers, all of you!

Peons, give up this foolish quest to steal my throne and I will have mercy. Do not, and you will feel hopeless under my foot.*

Reference to Morgoth killing Fingolfin, the High King of the Ñoldor, by stepping on his neck and breaking it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Feel good.
I felt pretty damn great tbh.
But...
everyone's lives are fucked. I was sympathetic to Jesse the most after the last 5-10 episodes and his life was even more ruined so him getting away isn't really that great. No one else is happy and I don't really care that Walt got his revenge or whatever because he had nothing to live for regardless of if he did.

Glad Todd got his because the way his character acted but the way he seemed to function like a normal human being and not a psychopath by the actor was super disorienting to me.

Toa TAK

Banned
But...
everyone's lives are fucked. I was sympathetic to Jesse the most after the last 5-10 episodes and his life was even more ruined so him getting away isn't really that great. No one else is happy and I don't really care that Walt got his revenge or whatever because he had nothing to live for regardless of if he did.

Glad Todd got his because the way his character acted but the way he seemed to function like a normal human being and not a psychopath by the actor was super disorienting to me.

Fuck Jessie.

NinjaBoiX

White mans lock was so perfect of that censorship thread on gaming side :lol :lol
So today I learned that there is a Japanese game in which you "punish" pre-pubescent, saucer-eyed little girls while they moan and whimper in order to "win" to then see them in various states of undress.

rkOis.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So today I learned that there is a Japanese game in which you "punish" pre-pubescent, saucer-eyed little girls while they moan and whimper in order to "win" to then see them in various states of undress.

rkOis.gif

Thank god 19&21 doesn't browse this thread

Wazzy

Banned
Yes it was.

Flawless.
Yup.

Really getting sick of the gross "everything is art therefore rape and child molestation shouldn't be censored!" Defense.

rkOis.gif
Read the posts defending it for a good laugh and possibly some anger.

The_Poet

Banned
Yup.

Really getting sick of the gross "everything is art therefore rape and child mole station shouldn't be censored!" Defense.

Read the posts defending it for a good laugh and possibly some anger.

But there're 18!!!! They just look young!!!!

Its so creepy I cant think of much more to say about it other then 'ew' and 'its right those threads are banned'

Wazzy

Banned
holy fuck.

I know right? God I never stop shaking my head at this stuff. I got so irritated I didn't even post in that new thread.
It's probably good you didn't. The defence force get's more and more obnoxious each time. I love their back seat modding too as if any of the mods want to take them seriously.

Yeah and I'm a racist apparently too
Your post was great. Usually I'm against mods partaking in things like that but when people are defending sexual assault on children and rape in videogames then I'm glad they're being shamed.
But there're 18!!!! They just look young!!!!

Its so creepy I cant think of much more to say about it other then 'ew' and 'its right those threads are banned'
All we can hope is they keep getting banned and those gross people move onto other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom