• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

I was always told that naps shouldn't be longer than 15 minutes and that you shouldn't do into rem sleep during a nap.

I'm like.. what's the fucking point then!

I can't nap :\ Sucks.

I did wake up at 1 am with some intense pain in both my legs though. Thinking maybe my blood flow isn't very good

TrueGrime

I have to stay up. The longer I stay up, the less severe the jetlag will be. Flying over 9 timezones just messes with everything too much. :lol

From where to where?

I can't nap :\ Sucks.

I did wake up at 1 am with some intense pain in both my legs though. Thinking maybe my blood flow isn't very good

I'm a side sleeper with at least one of my arms in a strange position when I wake up. Usually can't feel it in the morning. Sometimes both my arms are sleep.

Imagine trying to sit up in bed with two non-functioning arms.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
From where to where?

I'm a side sleeper with at least one of my arms in a strange position when I wake up. Usually can't feel it in the morning. Sometimes both my arms are sleep.

GMT+1 to GMT-8 :x (aka back from visiting family)

I got up at 630am local time... it is now 5am local time.

From where to where?

It wasn't like they fell asleep, and I could move them too. It just hurt. A lot.

My medical terminology teacher was talking about deep vein thrombosis last week and now I feel like I'm going to die every time I go to sleep :(

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Smelly, at least you understand you have an addiction. That's the first part of healing. Now send it all to me for the second part.

TrueGrime

GMT+1 to GMT-8 :x (aka back from visiting family)

I got up at 630am local time... it is now 5am local time.

Shit. It's going to be a crap few days before you get back on schedule. I feel your pain. I had a hell of a time adjusting to and from my trip to Australia. That was the longest flight I ever partook of.

It wasn't like they fell asleep, and I could move them too. It just hurt. A lot.

My medical terminology teacher was talking about deep vein thrombosis last week and now I feel like I'm going to die every time I go to sleep :(

A trip to the doctor might be in order sir if the problem persists.

Shit. It's going to be a crap few days before you get back on schedule. I feel your pain. I had a hell of a time adjusting to and from my trip to Australia. That was the longest flight I ever partook of.

I can't go to the doctor .-.
I don't have health insurance

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I've gotten used to it by now, mostly. I know how to deal with them. Just have to get through the first 2 days, then I'm fine. :p

TrueGrime

lol

Do you take of the body of my irl bf? Coz he gets super toasty in the night

toasty-o.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My body runs at room temperature like an elderly woman or a piece of bread.

grarghrhggdfhgjfhgfg

Why can't I go five seconds without wanting to talk to someone ): Why must I obsessively refresh every tab hoping for replies

Windam

Scaley member
You sure are about as amazing and funny as a piece of bread. Indeed.

I thought you fucking went to bed 15 minutes ago. Get out of here. Go back to Switzerland why don't you. :'(

grarghrhggdfhgjfhgfg

Why can't I go five seconds without wanting to talk to someone ): Why must I obsessively refresh every tab hoping for replies

I've been F5ing Real Pic January, Fake Pic February/FakeGAF and this thread like every 10 seconds. You're not alone, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom