• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
So I'm set to attend a 4-year university again this year after dropping out a couple years ago. Spent the day running around campus getting signatures and doing paperwork and whatnot. I hadn't realized in the longest time that girls actually exist outside and many of them are attractive. (went to a trade school these last couple years where there were barely any girls)

Feels good to be semi-normal again, man.

True. Still it was nice never having to change time back and forward. Mountain time is the anchor baby.

u wot m8. I am mountain time and we still have to change the hour a couple times a year. You in Arizona? Mountain and Central time are great though because most big shows appeal to either Pacific or East Coast often at the expense of one or the other so we indirectly get catered to.

TrueGrime

u wot m8. I am mountain time and we still have to change the hour a couple times a year. You in Arizona? Mountain and Central time are great though because most big shows appeal to either Pacific or East Coast often at the expense of one or the other so we indirectly get catered to.

Did I fuck that up? I used to live in Yuma, AZ! I swear I can remember not changing the clock forward or back.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yeah, it's Friday 30th until Tuesday 3rd. We'll get something organised for the Saturday or Sunday; me, you, Steve, Cheez, and we'll try and get Hystzen and Little Old Man out this time. We'll discuss it in the thread closer to the time innit.

As for the move, it's just a big step man. New city, new job, new place, it's a lot to take in! I've been in Sunderland for over 20 years and I've been in the same job for nearly 10 years too, I just need a change.

I'll be helping my brother run his catering company he just started up. Apparently he has work coming out of his ears and needs a hand ASAP, hence the urgency. But it sounds so cool, he's does business with a few of different bars, Atlas, Proof, etc, doing different themed nights and stuff. But also provides food for restaurants and does consultancy work for kitchens. It's like the antithesis of my current tedious job, I'll being bouncing around Manchester seeing suppliers and clients, helping with events, it sounds exciting as hell.

But at the same time, I have it really cushy here and my job pays pretty well. I'm in this little protective bubble where my life is so easy, it's just daunting. I'll definitely being taking a cut in the short term too, but if you want to make an omelette you've got to break some eggs. I've just got to dive in and do it. I can't wait!

See, that sounds really exciting! And you know fear and excitement are nearly the same thing anyway.

NinjaBoiX

Listening to Paramore and I just keep picturing Ninja's avatar the entire time.

The indelible link.
Haha, Jake and my avatar. Loves it!

OK, I'm going to post a Paramore link now. But seriously, peeps who think they're super lame, at least listen to the outro from 3:30 onwards, they can really play man! The very end from 5:10 onwards is amazeballs.

Paramore - Let The Flames Begin (live)

Let it never be said that they don't perform with enthusiasm. They always do a great outro for LTFB, the outro they did for Part II when I saw them last year was 100% mint.
I have a small army of bobby pins in my hair
sFDhN2k.jpg

NinjaBoiX

You look pretty Em, that hair bun thingy is cool.

I used to love a bit of Vampire Weekend Jake, never listened to them in years. I really liked this one:

Vampire Weekend - I Stand Corrected

And a joyous tune to counter the downer tone:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Turn Into
This tune really gets me going, especially Nick's crazy solo. Argh man, I love these guys. They're really hit and miss live though, sucks.

Where is Transhuman these days?

NinjaBoiX

The neck man, such a seemingly innocuous part of the body, yet so ripe with erotic potential.
See, that sounds really exciting! And you know fear and excitement are nearly the same thing anyway.
Exactly man.

I am very excite sploatee, don't worry about that! I'm going to ring my bro at the weekend, iron out some final details, then cross the t's and dot the i's with work and the landlord next week.

The end of an era.

The Junior Prom was an annual event at my university. Got pulled by a girl at the one in my second year (and didn't go in the two subsequent years).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom