• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I'm actually shocked the username Zelda hasn't already been taken

I was going to say this.

I think it has to do with the GAF approval system. It really surprises me what kind of usernames are still available. My own username is a good example of this as well. GAF is the only place where it wasn't taken yet.

Zelda

Banned
I was going to say this.

I think it has to do with the GAF approval system. It really surprises me what kind of usernames are still available. My own username is a good example of this as well. GAF is the only place where it wasn't taken yet.
Sup dawg

Turin

Banned
Dawg, how's the hunt for War McCunt?

I have an account! I've been watching you people.

welcome.png

Nah, bacon is groce.

mukozuke4.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
gah, games just don't excite me much anymore these days. I want to play something but... I just don't know what. Last game to really have me hooked was P4G&Bravely Default. :/

Girl I am so mad we have Sam Adams Oktoberfest but they only come in 12's and I DON'T WANT A WHOLE TWELVE

Get the whole twelve. I doubt you'll regret it.

gah, games just don't excite me much anymore these days. I want to play something but... I just don't know what. Last game to really have me hooked was P4G&Bravely Default. :/

#me

I'm still interested but man I'm more interested in other forms of entertainment these days. I think my maturation is real. Or I'm just really sick of most industry trends. Probably a bit of both.

bacon is groce?

groce?

grocery?

bacon is grocery?

No, groce. Worse than gross. It's groce.

Wazzy

Banned
I was going to say this.

Yayyy we got Dawg back in da houseeeeee

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Get the whole twelve. I doubt you'll regret it.

#me

I'm still interested but man I'm more interested in other forms of entertainment these days. I think my maturation is real. Or I'm just really sick of most industry trends. Probably a bit of both.

No, groce. Worse than gross. It's groce.

91% strikes again

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was actually pretty surprised Transhuman was still available. I mean I couldn't get it as a Gamertag, was surprised I could get it as a Gaf username.

Linius

I was going to say this.

Linius is taken most of the time. Some wanker is trying to be my imposter :(

At least I have the Twitter handle ever since 2010, I win the internet.

I'm gonna watch episode eight of Game of Thrones, y'all.

#notready

Bryan Fuller is he probably the coolest showrunner ever. Very demented chill dude.

He also happens to be gay. This makes him the best gay showrunner in the world since the only other one I know of is Allan Ball.

I got that vibe from the picture before I scrolled down all the way.

Turin

Banned
I'm gonna watch episode eight of Game of Thrones, y'all.

#notready

I got that vibe from the picture before I scrolled down all the way.

It probably shows in how amazingly well dressed everyone is in the show(maby I'm stereotyping). He's obviously responsible for Will and Hannibal being the most intimate hetero-guy couple imaginable.

And nothing can really prepare you for episode eight. Just know we're hear for you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom