• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duress

My uncle made a Facebook account. He added all of my cousins and his daughters, except me. I guess, he doesn't recognize my face, because I have the Flash as my profile picture. Oh well, I can give him shit over it, over the holidays.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
168-the-beast.png

Just finished episode eight.

Fuck everything. The most frustrating scene in the book is ten times worse on screen. The gore. Fuck. It was worse than my imagination made it. ;_;

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Fuck everything. The most frustrating scene in the book is ten times worse on screen. The gore. Fuck. It was worse than my imagination made it. ;_;
Actually got pale and clammy when I watched it. And sweaty ;__;
So horrible
Edit: it's so weird being up at a similar time to you guys...

Turin

Banned

That scene haunted me for a bit. It pissed me off when reading it but downright horrified me to watch it. ;_______;

On the bright side, I'm backing Darth Sansa for Queen in the North.

Turin

Banned
I will say that Jon and Stannis's swag level goes up significantly in the next two episodes. Loved it.

There's a couple off book deaths really piss me off though. >__<

I will say that Jon and Stannis's swag level goes up significantly in the next two episodes. Loved it.

There's a couple off book deaths really piss me off though. >__<

I'm enjoying Jon a lot more in this season than I have the other ones.

GAME OF THRONES SEASON 4 SPOILERS DON'T FUCKING CLICK IF YOU CARE

And yeah, I know about Grenn and Pyp's deaths. FUCKING SUCKS.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GODDAMNIT

YOU FUCKS

TAG THOSE SPOILERS FOR WHAT THEY'RE GONNA BE

THANKS A LOT BUNCH OF CUNTS

WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT GOT IN HERE

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS THREAD BYE

Turin

Banned
I'm enjoying Jon a lot more in this season than I have the other ones.

And yeah, I know about Grenn and Pyp's deaths. FUCKING SUCKS.

Dan and Dave are finally showing Jon some love this season. I also think Kit's getting into a rhythm with Jon Snow.

D&D promised more Stannis next year which hopefully means better Stannis.

I'm really gonna miss Grenn. At least we they didn't kill Edd. I like his dry humor.

Turin

Banned
I'm not gonna feel guilty about speaking of a season that aired months ago. I'll tag anything that's even remotely spoilery that I know from the books.

I'm pretty sure Smelly watched season four week-by-week SO I'M NOT SURE WHY HE'S FLIPPING SHIT.

It's like just the mention of Game of Thrones sets off a Pavlovian response in some people to YELL ABOUT SPOILERS.

Turin

Banned
Maybe he thought that "Queen in the North" thing was a book spoiler. It's just fanboy wishful thinking because I think it'd be wicked cool if it happened. :3

If he hasn't fully caught up, then I'm sorry I didn't take the time to preface the spoilers.

But I thought the context of the conversation would be enough to indicate they were genuine.

[edit]: There I passive aggressively prefaced the spoiler.

Maybe he thought that "Queen in the North" thing was a book spoiler. It's just fanboy wishful thinking because I think it'd be wicked cool if it happened. :3

Until she becomes the Queen in the North and then it becomes a retroactive spoiler and we both become terrible people. #sarcasm

WOOF WOOF *drool*

I'd eat the fuck out of that.

Turin

Banned
Until she becomes the Queen in the North and then it becomes a retroactive spoiler and we both become terrible people. #sarcasm

That'd be a damn lucky guess if it's the case. :O

It'd be too happy of a scenario to seriously think Martin would do that though.

Not like we're talking R+L=J here which has a 95% probability of being true.

Wazzy

Banned
Tried to beat the boss but made a dumb mistake so I'll do it tomorrow.

GODDAMNIT

YOU FUCKS

TAG THOSE SPOILERS FOR WHAT THEY'RE GONNA BE

THANKS A LOT BUNCH OF CUNTS

WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT GOT IN HERE

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS THREAD BYE
Lol pls tell me you're joking with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom