• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Well, I guess I'll have to read the rest of the books then.

Also, seeing this live was better than sex. I was actually left depleted and craving for ciggy. Ken Ishii - Future is what we are.

My scheming mind is already thinking about who am I'm going to carry with me to watch him when he comes to Spain. Nothing better than a good, swampy rave that gets your heart pumping like an Audi five potter and sweating like an animal.

Wazzy

Banned
You're not human. LOLLLLL!

Good job bb <3

I would have been done 2 weeks ago if I didn't take a break. :D Thanks!

I'm playing 4 Heroe's of Light now so I can beat it for the challenge. I don't even remember what the story is since I haven't played it in so long LOL

MutFox

Banned
Just watched some of the live stream for Star Citizen...
It's gonna have some of the first person combat at PAX...

OMG... XD

My most anticipated game probably since Ocarina of Time...

Wazzy

Banned
I beat FFVIII!

First time I played that...I actually reached Ultimecia's castle without understanding the whole junction system. Lol....I was so underpowered I had to start the game again
:BOW:

I'm glad you beat the best game ever. :D

The end of that game legit made 17 year old me a blubbering baby haha
Yeah I was really sad. I was convincing myself it didn't mean what I thought it did but then PersonaGAF explained and now I'm all :(((((((
About time! :>
My first time playing it took like a month <.<

Nice! It took m3 66 hours so less than p4

Style

Banned
First time I played that...I actually reached Ultimecia's castle without understanding the whole junction system. Lol....I was so underpowered I had to start the game again

Same here. Made it to the final boss, was vastly underpowered and had to start all over. No complaints though, the game was fantastic and I didn't mind.

Best Persona character is Mitsuru

Debatable, but we are not having this discussion!

The end of that game legit made 17 year old me a blubbering baby haha
Yeah I was really sad. I was convincing myself it didn't mean what I thought it did but then PersonaGAF explained and now I'm all :(((((((

ibcKRYL7hFVsAi.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c

Nice! It took m3 66 hours so less than p4

The reverse happened here. Persona 3 took way too long for me.

Got dat PS4 tho!

Congratulations! Now download that new Silent Hill teaser.

Wazzy

Banned
Sinning feels so good though. Having said that, I thought he said FFXIII, so never mind me lol.

Confession time: FFXIII is the only FF I've played.

Ohhhh XIII? Insult away then. :D

I like every mainline FF but XIII series just ended up so bad that I don't care about it much.

If you were ever to play more I'd recommend:

VII(fun battle system, nice cast, iconic moments and good OST)
VIII(amazing music, great art style, beautiful FMV's, decent cast and customizable battle system)
IX(Great music, slow ass battle system, cute artstyle, Vivi and interesting story)
X(Fast paced battle system, great story, great cast, great musc and easily accessible)
X-2(Best battle system, amazing OST, good character growth and decent story)

Previous games like VI are great but I always recommend later games first before touching those ones.

Also as you can tell, I'm a huge FF fan. VIII being the one I love most followed by X, X-2 and VII.

Turin

Banned

I like every mainline FF but XIII series just ended up so bad that I don't care about it much.

VIII(amazing music, great art style, beautiful FMV's, decent cast and customizable battle system)
IX(Great music, slow ass battle system, cute artstyle, Vivi and interesting story)
X(Fast paced battle system, great story, great cast, great musc and easily accessible)

Previous games like VI are great but I always recommend later games first before touching those ones.

Also as you can tell, I'm a huge FF fan. VIII being the one I love most followed by X, X-2 and VII.

:)

tumblr_n0x9579yXu1s6ctigo2_400.jpg

My biggest gripe with FFXIII was how long the battles took, like I'd be in a battle for an hour or so, even up to 40 mins with non-boss enemies, I don't know if the game's just like that, or if I just suck at it, but I quit playing it once I realised I was forcing myself to play it.

I don't have a PS, but I looked on Steam and some of them are available on there, I'll definitely keep it in mind for when I'm in an RPG mood.

Wazzy

Banned
My biggest gripe with FFXIII was how long the battles took, like I'd be in a battle for an hour or so, even up to 40 mins with non-boss enemies, I don't know if the game's just like that, or if I just suck at it, but I quit playing it once I realised I was forcing myself to play it.

I don't have a PS, but I looked on Steam and some of them are available on there, I'll definitely keep it in mind for when I'm in an RPG mood.

If you decide to do VIII on Steam there's actually new options added in. You can speed up the game to really fast if you want and there's also booster options if you're struggling and just want to enjoy the game outside of battles. All of it is free. :D

If you decide to do VIII on Steam there's actually new options added in. You can speed up the game to really fast if you want and there's also booster options if you're struggling and just want to enjoy the game outside of battles. All of it is free. :D

Oh that's actually pretty cool!

Turin

Banned
Got dat PS4 tho!

It's fun to tinker around with but there's not a lot to play right now. -_-

I gave XIII another try when I tested out PlayStation Now. It's just so much crap, pretty looking crap, but still crap. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom