• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

It's Complicated™

montalban-and-herve-fantasy-island.jpg

MutFox

Banned
I had Kidney Stones 2 weeks ago!

Seriously thought I was dying.
It was during the Ebola scare, thought it was Ebola at 1st.

Don't know if you guys want all the details,
but I was scared for a few hours...

MutFox

Banned
wait ebola stones stap

Well I didn't know it was Kidney Stones at the time...
The pain isn't when you pee it, it's on the journey to your bladder where the pain is.

I was squirming around my room trying to find the least painful position to be in.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Zelda

Banned
Well I didn't know it was Kidney Stones at the time...
The pain isn't when you pee it, it's on the journey to your bladder where the pain is.

I was squirming around my room trying to find the least painful position to be in.

my mouth moved in every direction possible while reading this i need to leave the internet my thangs brain cant take all this abuse

MutFox

Banned
my mouth moved in every direction possible while reading this i need to leave the internet my thangs brain cant take all this abuse

I don't think I've ever sweated like that due to pain ever...
Actually puked due to pain, and it wasn't normal puke, it was bile.
When that came up, I was really scared, cause I never puke.

Before puking though, I was like, hope it's not blood...
Cause yeah, if it was blood, I'd be terrified.

AcridMeat

Banned
I hate curry. Did have a bratwurst with mustard yesterday. Mustard is the devil. Bratwurst was alright actually
Proper mustard is excellent, not wonder we didn't match well. :p
And since I'm already in pre-rave mode 6 hours before I actually leave home...

Vitalic - OK Cowboy

Ken Ishii - Extra

I remember going to a Ken Ishii gig when I was 19. Fucking illuminating experience. Tripped my balls off without taking anything more than a couple of bottles of water.
Yes, La Rock is so damn good. Never listened to Ken Ishii much thanks for the link.

Another one of my favorites from Vitalic. Man I fucking love it.

Zelda

Banned
I don't think I've ever sweated like that due to pain ever...
Actually puked due to pain, and it wasn't normal puke, it was bile.
When that came up, I was really scared, cause I never puke.

Before puking though, I was like, hope it's not blood...
Cause yeah, if it was blood, I'd be terrified.

i cant my brain it wont work anymore i am who am that i am has seen it ok but not the stahp stone ow

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Proper mustard is excellent, not wonder we didn't match well. :p

Yes, La Rock is so damn good. Never listened to Ken Ishii much thanks for the link.

Another one of my favorites from Vitalic. Man I fucking love it.

Incredible chune. Just incredible. That album was fire.

About Ken Ishii, you've probably heard some of him if you played Rez.

Ken Ishii - Creation the State of Art (Full Option)

Awakening is also another legendary track of him.

He basically exists on a different plane, just like Laurent Garnier and Derrick May (whom I recently saw live and blew my fucking mind). There are EDM hacks and then there's techno royalty.

Edit: HOLY FUX, HE'S VISITING IN SEPTEMBER AASDWAEPAREAPÑFJASAFDS

Don't you dare to ruin my mood with feels, you bastards.

How about some badassery?

Why should I wish him dead?" Littlefinger shrugged. "I had no motive. Besides, I am a thousand leagues away in the Vale. Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you. Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game."
"What . . . what game?"
"The only game. The game of thrones."

Turin

Banned
How about some badassery?

While we're posting quotes....

“The bear was less hairy than that freak, I’ll—”

Jaime’s golden hand cracked him across the mouth so hard the other knight went stumbling down the steps. His lantern fell and smashed, and the oil spread out, burning. “You are speaking of a highborn lady, ser. Call her by her name. Call her Brienne.”

Connington edged away from the spreading flames on his hands and knees. “Brienne. If it please my lord.” He spat a glob of blood at Jaime’s foot. “Brienne the Beauty.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom