• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

There was a thing i read about how elderly people are happier with younger visitors and younger visitors are happier visiting elderly people.

As far as im concerned, there is a bunch of lonely people, looking for outside companionship. And Id be dumb to not offer my time because these are out most experienced population

Maybe they are a bunch of assholes, maybe they are not. I need to go see for myself.
They are pretty chill
Freaked some old ladies being the only black dude in the building tho

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Old person homes either have them happy to see you, upset because they're always upset, or people not giving a fuck either way.

My experiences have been generally positive. You need patience to deal with them, because a lot of the more amiable folks will want to tell you stories that you might not care about, but that nobody else will listen to.

Just like me telling stories in this thread

jb1234

Old person homes either have them happy to see you, upset because they're always upset, or people not giving a fuck either way.

My experiences have been generally positive. You need patience to deal with them, because a lot of the more amiable folks will want to tell you stories that you might not care about, but that nobody else will listen to.

Just like me telling stories in this thread

I did a lot of nursing home/retirement home gigs with singers. They're generally just happy to be entertained.

Numb

You can play with my Wii. Shake it well.
tumblr_mzjmq5LKO31t1cd6oo1_500.gif

She is playing rock paper scissors
So late. Night

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well.......if I were making a game I'd cater to both men and women, gotta have some eye candy

this is why i'm not in the games industry :p

Thirst = sales , look at this chart

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well.......if I were making a game I'd cater to both men and women, gotta have some eye candy

this is why i'm not in the games industry :p

Thirst = sales , look at this chart

Still waiting for Men and Women DOA X. Male bulge physics will be the next big tech of the next gen.

SolVanderlyn

Which of you was this

13227114_1388575404626986_5627351096543232004_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom