• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen about half of it.

You won't.

I'll pull through for this scene in HD:

d013b554b697723a26d26111e73fec90.jpg

Misha

Banned
Steven universe is amazing but at the same time its giving me more and more anxiety over how they just aren't able to help anybody. They just keep putting it off

marrec

Banned
Right? I was blown away by how good it was.
There's no bullshit either.

Downtime is usually on you as the player, as the maps are tightly designed and the encounters are well paced. If you want downtime to look for secrets you can have it.

Honestly, no other game has evoked the original Doom as much as this game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'll have to delay Jem for a bit later. Got caught up writing a random article that will probably never get published but Im inspired atm which is rare these days.

jb1234

Seriously, DOOM has no right to be this good.

It's a blast. I'm at level 3 but I'm worried that it's starting to get repetitive. I don't really like the arena fights where they just toss endless monsters at you in a room.

(It's also harder than hell on Ultra-Violence, which was a mistake.)

Jobbs

Banned
Oh my god!

I'm sitting here listening to cutscene bullshit I don't care about rolling my eyes then my own character throws the monitor and I go shoot things

hahahahahahaha

12/10 game

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Oh my god!

I'm sitting here listening to cutscene bullshit I don't care about rolling my eyes then my own character throws the monitor and I go shoot things

hahahahahahaha

12/10 game

I fucking loved that part. Just wait till you get in the elevator.

KgRFdrh.gif

marrec

Banned
Oh my god!

hahahahahahaha

12/10 game

Yep, this was the part where I was like:

"okay game, you're all fucking right"

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's a blast. I'm at level 3 but I'm worried that it's starting to get repetitive. I don't really like the arena fights where they just toss endless monsters at you in a room.

(It's also harder than hell on Ultra-Violence, which was a mistake.)

That's the best part though! I've died so many time, but it's satisfying as hell figuring out the way to slaughter those endless demons.

My first try was on Nightmare, but that's not happening on console. Dropped to Ultra-Violence.

marrec

Banned
OMG I just played a multiplayer match and it was everything I could have wanted.

So now that Wolfenstein, shadow warrior, and doom made comebacks, is quake next or heretic?

As much as I love Quake (it's my fav of those listed) Hexen needs a return.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fucking word frooze up and didnt save. I took a pic but I cant be bother to make a new text document and Im pissed as fuck that I wrote 2 long ass pages and then froze up and the whole flow was ruined. I fucking can't win one. I'm gonna sleep for the night. sigh.

Misha

Banned
As much as I love Quake (it's my fav of those listed) Hexen needs a return.

I definitely want to see hexen back. I guess raven software is still around making Cod ports so who knows if they'll ever do anything with it
Unless id owns the franchise as the publisher

Also apparently raven is owned by Activision so they could pawn it off to someone else but I definitely dont trust Activision *cough* Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 *cough*

Jobbs

Banned
Duke Nukem 3D sucked balls. I liked the sidescrollers when I was a kid, I guess, but that's probably because I was a kid and I liked everything.

And I just bought a weapon upgrade and punched out the vendor drone for no reason.

I feel more characterization in Doom and more connection with my character in Doom than any other FPS I've played. He's angry, he doesn't care about the details, and so am I. We're on the same page.

Misha

Banned
Fixed
Is it the stigma or is it the potential to be hit on by some nerdy dudes?

I dont know. Not like I haven't bought some mediocre young adult fiction in the past. Though Scott pilgrim I could easily see myself buying (read my friend's copies in like '08)

That wouldn't happen tbh

Misha

Banned
I really liked Scott Pilgrim a lot. I still have Seconds sitting on a pile here. :/

Seconds is good but nothing earth breaking imo. I mostly wanted it for the art. love how hazel looks

Also apparently comixology doesn't even want me to get stuff anyway so now I have an excuse

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want to trade my copy of Splatoon for someone's copy of DOOM or UC4.

I wonder if anyone would be willing to do that.

I want to hate Splatoon but I've never actually played it, so that seems unfair. Although it did take up way too much time at a games done quick event once.

The house I'm sitting has these comically large coffee mugs so I filled one up with three K- cups (two coffee, one hot chocolate). Probably not going to sober me up but at least it'll taste good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want one now

My Subway isn't 24 hours though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom