• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I love u all

I know you looking at all those pics and gifs like
7fa353ec79.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
DRAMATIC ANGLE SELFIE WHOOAOAOAOAAA

Is it weird that I feel more comfortable posting this here than in FaceGAF? Which admittedly sometimes has weirdos creep in

Bunch of maladjusted weirdos IIT.
Just because you can cook better than us does not give you the right to call us names

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oh shit I missed Excalibur

I'm not sure if that's better or worse than Galahad

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just went jogging and there were so many sweaty sexually attractive people.

SolVanderlyn

Seriously considering picking up Street Fighter V.

But some other time. Now is sleepy time. Good night.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is schweeb/schweebs i'm so fucking confused. Is it genitals?

I've been meaning to watch it, but it looks so low rent.

Is it any good? In which ways it's fucked up?

It takes the idea of "what if magic was real" and then looks at you sideways and goes "no, no, what if magic was REAL?".

It's Harry Potter where students dying is a daily situation. Every single "whimsical" situation in Potter is retread but all under the new microscope of "if you do not know what the fuck you are doing, STOP RIGHT NOW PLEASE". It has its own Voldemort, but this... thing... basically kills an entire classroom the moment it is introduced. And as for their version of Narnia? Narnia doesn't give a shit about you.

One of the spell ingredients is the semen of a God. Which later needs to be ingested.

It's also an incredibly subversive series. The F bomb gets thrown around like it's an HBO show. The amount of violence is insane. Do not get attached to ANY of the characters as a general rule.

It basically is every single "lol if that were real" trope turned into one of the most well written but disturbing fantasy shows I've ever seen.

The dialogue is a mix of Aaron Sorkin and Farscape.

The season finale manages to both be chipper as hell but dark as fuck. Like, it has a definite cliffhanger with a definite end to s1's story but a bigger opener for s2's story. It was one of the most ridiculous cliffhangers that I've ever seen.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
2uxUyUs.png

It takes the idea of "what if magic was real" and then looks at you sideways and goes "no, no, what if magic was REAL?".

It's Harry Potter where students dying is a daily situation. Every single "whimsical" situation in Potter is retread but all under the new microscope of "if you do not know what the fuck you are doing, STOP RIGHT NOW PLEASE". It has its own Voldemort, but this... thing... basically kills an entire classroom the moment it is introduced. And as for their version of Narnia? Narnia doesn't give a shit about you.

It's also an incredibly subversive series. The F bomb gets thrown around like it's an HBO show. The amount of violence is insane. Do not get attached to ANY of the characters as a general rule.

It basically is every single "lol if that were real" trope turned into one of the most well written but disturbing fantasy shows I've ever seen.

The dialogue is a mix of Aaron Sorkin and Farscape.

The season finale manages to both be chipper as hell but dark as fuck. Like, it has a definite cliffhanger. It was one of the most ridiculous cliffhangers that I've ever seen.

I may have to give it a try after I clean up my backlog.

Clydefrog

It was seriously annoying and weird!

:: fucks in, kiss on forehead ::

:: letting that autocorrect fail stand ::

you know how much i hate you. i couldnt tuck your own sheets farther than i could tuck your grandma...s sheets.

just put ice on it, it'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom