• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made a change to my phone

I believe it to be a monumental upgrade

NL058JMl.jpg

Xiao Hu

You fucking western junkies. Bringing your filthy weed into our glorious people's republic to poison the working masses!
I would kill for blunt right now :(

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Gave my cat some catnip so he could celebrate the day. He ate most of it, passed out, then woke up and rolled around in the rest.

Seems right.

Misha

Banned
The persecution complex of so many Bernie supporters on GAF is so :lol

You'd think people had been banned just for openly supporting him.

I mean they have but its for the way that they support him and they don't realize that. i find it sad that a lot of those people don't necessarily disagree in the long run but they perceive hostility from hillary supporters that are frustrated mostly by the bernie/trump crossover and the all or nothing approach some other bernie supporters have as something aimed at all of them rather than that subset. they end up feeling trapped and try to fight back against that criticism that isn't entirely meant for them initially which makes them look worse to hillary supporters and such it escalates though with hillary supporters being more dismissive/passive aggressive than anything
(also theres a decent bit of naivete and some generic propaganda about hillary that doesn't help conversation)

tbf though this kind of thing fits how a lot of discussions work these days. everyone is too busy trying to make their point that they ignore whats actually happening and shout past people who are on their side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom