• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
aragon was about to kill me and I said "no! I'm not an orc! I just look like one!"

:: aragorn thinks about it ::

tumblr_inline_mfnq8hTxJz1rbmn2n.gif

and then he winked, nodded, and kept going.

phew!

Clydefrog

that is actually a good idea. there are enough characters in that story that people like me wont get left out.

sauron = australia ?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Aragorn is a fictional character created by JRR Tolkien.

Aragón is an autonomous community in Spain situated in the northeastern part of the Iberian Peninsula.

Get it right, you filthy casuals.

FUME5

Aragorn is a fictional character created by JRR Tolkien.

Aragón is an autonomous community in Spain situated in the northeastern part of the Iberian Peninsula.

Get it right, you filthy casuals.

The autocorrect on the Surface 2 is aggressive as fuck(had to change that 3 times).

Left the accent though, for role playing purposes.

FloatOn

Oh I'm not saying my history with this community is anything to brag about. The point was that I guess I realized that this is more than a passing curiosity at this point. This thread feels like home

I've been involved in every RPJ and FPF and I don't get no goddamned respect

That's because you dislike LOTR

FUME5

The Witch King had stolen Aragorns most prized popvinyl.

Meanwhile, Galadrial....thirsted?

Clydefrodo was nowhere to be seen.

Xiao Hu

No. Literally like 6 blocks from base, but 300,000 people live on base so it takes forever to get there.

Jesus Christ, that's basically a whole town. So in case of an apocalypse of the walking thirst you would be save
can I live with you, I cook rather well? And I'm definitely not a русский шпион

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom