• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

My heart... it.. bre.. breaks...
cry-crying-crying-gif-crying-gif-tumblr-cryinggif-tvd-the-vampire-diaries-damon-elena-delena-elena-gilbert-damon-salvatore-dex.gif

changed mind against better judgement
check em

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
changed mind against better judgement
check em
When he removed his Ocean's 11 Inches from my brown mile, he was pleasantly surprised to see a butt nugget staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to gobble the Mr. Hanky off his turgid terror truncheon. The unrelenting orgasms from his turgid terror truncheon raiding my anal bacon buffet made me come so hard, I began sweating like a pregnant nun. I munched on his hard sausage, even though I'd been on diet for the best part of a week. My mouth was so full of giggle stick and magician's wax, the cock custard was dripping down my chin and onto my droopies.
When+it+s+so+big+you+re+terrified+source+http+tumblrifunnyws_e4f724_5217593.gif

O_O da fuck

This hurts my head

I can give you some.

Numb

That is beautiful
When he removed his Ocean's 11 Inches from my brown mile, he was pleasantly surprised to see a butt nugget staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to gobble the Mr. Hanky off his turgid terror truncheon. The unrelenting orgasms from his turgid terror truncheon raiding my anal bacon buffet made me come so hard, I began sweating like a pregnant nun. I munched on his hard sausage, even though I'd been on diet for the best part of a week. My mouth was so full of giggle stick and magician's wax, the cock custard was dripping down my chin and onto my droopies.
When+it+s+so+big+you+re+terrified+source+http+tumblrifunnyws_e4f724_5217593.gif

I can give you some.
lupe1.png
lupe1.png
lupe1.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I've never seen another man's penis. For all I know I have the only penis. I'm a penis solipsist

I mean there's one scene in Shame where Michael Fassbender is masturbating but my brain erased it

Jobbs

Banned
:: design meeting at FromSoft ::

"let's bring over every single fucking weapon and item from souls 1 into this game."

"every single one, sir?"

"yes... except that fucking silver knight sword. I always hated that son of a bitch. every single weapon and item except for that."

"yes, sir."

Clydefrog

"let's bring over every single fucking weapon and item from souls 1 into this game."

"every single one, sir?"

"yes... except that fucking silver knight sword. I always hated that son of a bitch. every single weapon and item except for that."

"yes, sir."

*design meeting at FromSoft*

私たちは、日本のある、私たちは日本語を話します。これまでに、再びJobbsをそのたわごとをしようとしないでください。

Okay, I have like 50 minutes left of this shit fest. But here's the first part and read below for the next.

Now Ellis reveals himself to be a very persistent stalker. He's donating books to the library where Adaline works. And also being kind of creepy in the process. He gives her some flowers and by that he means some books with floral titles. She comments on his cleverness and then ditches him like it ain't no thang. He follows her of course and then makes some fuccboi comments about how stunning she is and how he really wants her to accept the books on behalf of the library. But Adaline doesn't like having her picture taken, so she's not trucking with that idea. He asks her out and she says no. He holds the books hostage until she says yes. Nothing shitty about any of that. Anyway he takes her on a date to an old gold mine. Dank and dark. How romantic. They find an old ship entombed in the stone and Ellis launches into his life tale of how he became noveau riche. Adaline responds that she owns a dog and that's it (spirit animal tbh) and then they leave.

Now they're in a park and Adaline says she's moving and Ellis is still thirsty af. So Ellis declaims that if he makes a joke and she doesn't laugh he'll accept that they're incompatible and move on. Adaline rejoins that it must be one hell of a joke. Then he makes some dumbass joke. I don't even know. And they make a date because of course they do.

Adaline flashes back to god knows what time and invests in Xerox or something. Then she feeds her dog some salmon and shows up at bae's apartment. He takes her coat.

wpRcKXf.png

And he's not a serial killer. I swear. And he kind of burns the food and passes it off as some great experience in typical fuccboi fashion. Ellis is an awful character. I still want him inside me but I cannot deal. ANYWAY. He serves sausages of some kind? And Adaline eats them with a fork. Bitch please. They're in buns. Now Ellis tells her about his father being an astronomer or some shit. Whatever. And she comments on his view into a dance studio. And then he reveals more of his stalker tendancies. Awwwwwwww yeah. And Ellis deadass wants to kiss her but Adaline is not here for that.

ECglpr8.png

Same Adaline. Same. But wait, the power of love triumphs over all or something.

pZtQQOJ.png

I cannot.

Now she wakes up after a night of SINFUL sex with Ellis. Gurl get it. And then she says she has to leave or something I don't fucking know. And kisses him goodbye. Next she reveals her adept Portuguese skills from out of fucking nowhere to help him with some kind of business thing or whatever. I honestly don't care. And she's in a cab and remembers some guy sitting on the exact same bench that she's looking at, so she flashes back and tells the cabbie to just keep driving. I'll assume it's in the 60s but I can't be sure. Anyway, wow parallels and stuff or something.

And now her dog is deathly ill and I'm crying about it. And her phone keeps ringing and Ellis keeps being a fuccboi. And now she goes through pictures of everyone she's lost and I CANNOT deal. And of course Ellis shows up because he's a stalker. Like fuck, dude, take a hint. But Adaline blows him off and tells him she's moving. Yaaaaaaaaaasssss bitch.

She's now with her daughter and looking through a photo album of decades past and I'm still crying about it. Ugh. She tells her about Ellis and her daughter wants her to go for it (but bitch he's a stalker) and then the scene changes. But of course Adaline goes to Ellis' office to apologize. And she acts as if he's some paragon of virile virtue. But nah, he's a fucking stalker. But anyway, she takes him to "some place he's never been before." And it turns out it's some fusty ass warehouse. And I guess it used to be a drive in theater in ye olden days or something. Fuck if I know. So she kills the lights and reveals the phosphorescent constellations on the ceiling.

iFc7aBm.png

All the things i could be doing instead of watching this failure of a film. And he invites her to a party his parents are throwing and I suppose she accepts.

mQVBJrI.png

Mess. To be continued.

Jobbs

Banned
*design meeting at FromSoft*

私たちは、日本のある、私たちは日本語を話します。これまでに、再びJobbsをそのたわごとをしようとしないでください。

你个婊子青蛙他妈的儿子去有猪的性别

"every single one, sir?"

"yes, sir."

:: design meeting at Naughty Dog ::

"How many soldiers in this encounter should be immune to headshots?"

"All of them"

"Every single one, sir?"

"Yes... and make two of them be fully armored with miniguns and take 3 grenades to kill and make all of the cover destructible"

"Yes sir"

Jobbs

Banned
:: design meeting at Naughty Dog ::

"How many soldiers in this encounter should be immune to headshots?"

"All of them"

"Every single one, sir?"

"Yes... and make two of them be fully armored with miniguns and take 3 grenades to kill and make all of the cover destructible"

"Yes sir"

"Oh, and Johnson?"

Johnson turns around before leaving.

"Yes, sir?"

"Let's make sure the characters are unlikeable bores and the story is a fucking snooze. Can you take that down?"

"I'm on it, sir."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom