• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o2pdvnjK3K1tkmqqro8_r1_250.gif

I'm so close to the finish line yet so far!

:negman:

the lewdest place i ever had sex was in a car. i'm sure you can one-up me with a good story?

i almost had sex once in the back of this dude's mini van when I was 19. it was awkward because he ended up being in my class the next year.

i actually haven't done anything crazy myself, but one time i found a used condom that someone had blown up and left in the laundry room.

Why are you fixing planes.

because i wanted to get the fuck out of my house. when i got my job, i also requested like...four or five intelligence jobs. see, how the AF does it, you make a top ten list of jobs you'd like to do that you qualify for with your recruiter, and each month a list comes out with all available jobs. when i got my job, five of the intel jobs i wanted were available, but i had also put this down because i scored wicked high on this section for some reason, and lo and behold, this is what i got.

i could have waited around for intelligence but fuck that, i was so sick of living at home. now i kind of regret it, but i hear intelligence also sucks balls because you sit in a room without your phone for like 12 hours a day so maybe it kind of worked out?

Current fantasy.

being cuddled and appreciated

normally i'm like...kinda dominant....but i've always wanted to try being tied down / completely powerless as they do whatever they want to me. i like the idea of a role shift. and i promise this isn't because of 50 shades

When you buy that sleek vibe she suggested, what setting is trabski.

Um trab is worth more than some technology enabled fap session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom