• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
This whole thing seems slightly condescending though, like... AF raise those requirements a bit before people start looking at you funny.

They do the flyin', we do the dyin'

me too :,o also at
Dany's fleet

I read that as
"Dany's feet"
the first few times and I was trying to remember what part of the ep that was

BTW
where do the dragons rest?? They can't possibly cross an ocean without getting tired. Can they float like a duck? What's that look like?
These were my first thoughts.

zeemumu

I was so fucking happy

Cersei pouring WINE on her to wake her up lmao "shame shame shame" out the door

Such a great sequence of events, Cersei may be a crazy callous bloodthirsty madwoman but I've grown attached I'mma be so sad when she dies :(

But she killed my girl with that little explosion stunt of hers...

I was so fucking happy

Cersei pouring WINE on her to wake her up lmao "shame shame shame" out the door

Such a great sequence of events, Cersei may be a crazy callous bloodthirsty madwoman but I've grown attached I'mma be so sad when she dies :(

*puts himself on a more strict workout routine*

This whole thing seems slightly condescending though, like... AF raise those requirements a bit before people start looking at you funny.

Lol this is after they raised the requirements a few years ago

marrec

Banned
yeah that's such a bummer, marg was the hottest lady on the show and I was rooting for her to take down cercei

Maggy wasn't ever shit, she looked good but couldn't play the game and got in over her head. Soon as she had to kick the Queen of Thorns out of town she was DONE FOR and good riddance too

marrec

Banned
Also Gilly is so pretty :D

She cleans up nice.

Oh my god. I'd nut so hard.

I know they've been talking about doing a Nights Watch series for awhile, but that apparently wouldn't follow the books at all.

I want fucking Rincewind and Weatherwax and Vimes and Vetinari and DEATH in a series that follows the damn books and makes all the connections that we all know are there but aren't made explicit in the books.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I know we talked about how we both read the first book dude! :D

also congrats! where you going? what r you doing? who is she? is she museum girl?

Oh derp, I forgot about that. Did you finish the first one? I'm still working through it.
reading through the story of how he met Yennefer, hnnnggh

It's with museum girl. We are going for drinks after work. She said her schedule opened up which is nice since this is the only day ours match.

zeemumu

Maggy wasn't ever shit, she looked good but couldn't play the game and got in over her head. Soon as she had to kick the Queen of Thorns out of town she was DONE FOR and good riddance too

She played the game the better than anyone. Cersei just goes on self-destructive sprees that always blow up in her face, Tywin was too far up his own ass to see the ramifications of his actions, Tyrion got blindsided by the power of love, the North doesn't have time for games, Dany always has to lose a match before she wins one, and everyone else is in constant flux of breaking and being competent. Margaery had nearly everyone she met eating out of the palm of her hand. She was in line to be queen three different times and the only reason the first two didn't succeed was due to assassination shenanigans. After everything that she went through, she never broke. She knew how to play people, and she used that for the general benefit of her people. She was also the only person to see the trap before it happened, and might've survived had the high sparrow not blockaded everyone in.

Jobbs

Banned
It's with museum girl. We are going for drinks after work. She said her schedule opened up which is nice since this is the only day ours match.

She works at a Museum? That's kind of awesome. Best of luck. I'm giving you permission to engage full charm mode at will. Don't abuse this.

zeemumu

GoT Question

The number of Valyrian Steel swords currently in play in the plot equals the number of white walkers, right?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
She works at a Museum? That's kind of awesome. Best of luck. I'm giving you permission to engage full charm mode at will. Don't abuse this.

On it.

giphy.gif

And yeah, she works in the restoration area for pieces that come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom