• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Not raw (read as still fucking living and crawling) though *points at a certain Korean dish*

1312893381_dancing_squid_seafood.gif

It's not living but it IS moving.

Xiao Hu

1312893381_dancing_squid_seafood.gif

It's not living but it IS moving.

No that's not what I meant. There was a video on Chinese social media about a dish in some Korean restaurants that involved a living squid. That poor fuck was still trying to escape from the table, he was not waving around like some fool on national tv.

zeemumu

I just hope Dany and Jon don't fall in love cause that would be fucked up.

Well they are Targaryens

The Sand Snakes ain't SHIT.

No that's not what I meant. There was a video on Chinese social media about a dish in some Korean restaurants that involved a lovong squid. That poor fuck was trying to escape from the table, he was not waving around like some fool on national tv.

Why would you eat the squid alive? That's almost as bad as putting a live crab in a pot of boiling water.

No that's not what I meant. There was a video on Chinese social media about a dish in some Korean restaurants that involved a lovong squid. That poor fuck was trying to escape from the table, he was not waving around like some fool on national tv.

I'm still convinced that squids will someday become our leaders and revenge what we did to them.

Well they are Targaryens

pls don't :(
I don't want any more incest

Jobbs

Banned
Since Bran can influence the past he should just go become Jon's father. That'd be a cool twist

Why would you eat the squid alive? That's almost as bad as putting a live crab in a pot of boiling water.

What people do to crabs makes me ill

People are barbarians. It doesn't even look appetizing in the least.

marrec

Banned
I really want this too.

I'd be down for it in cartoon form too.

But there isn't enough nudity and violence for HBO.

True, I'd be glad to have any Discworld book series as long as they were willing to treat the stories with the gravity they deserve.

Most production companies would just make it a comedy series and be done with it probably :(

Pau

True, I'd be glad to have any Discworld book series as long as they were willing to treat the stories with the gravity they deserve.

Most production companies would just make it a comedy series and be done with it probably :(
I'm introducing Kark finally to it and he's just about finished Mort. I can't wait until he gets to the later books where you're alternating between laughing and crying. :D

(I told him to read Small Gods next and I do sometimes cry at the end.)

Pau

Ohohohoh, guys! I know what they could adopt next: Frank Herbert's Dune!
I tried reading Dune but couldn't get past the second novel.

They should really do the Temeraire series. But the budget would be huge. If GoT is already the most expensive show with only three dragons and very few large scale battles...

marrec

Banned
I'm introducing Kark finally to it and he's just about finished Mort. I can't wait until he gets to the later books where you're alternating between laughing and crying. :D

(I told him to read Small Gods next and I do sometimes cry at the end.)

Small Gods is probably my favorite Discworld book. Maybe... I dunno it's really hard to choose.

I didn't ever give them more than disinterested read of the first two books before my Ex introduced me to Small Gods and I was like :O

zeemumu

The Red Cross called for more of my blood. They never told me what blood type I was the last time I went in there. I should've gotten a blood donor card or something, right?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
GoT spoiler 50mins in
omg that Hand of the Queen moment was fantastic! FANTASTIC
edit next one
OMG ARYAAAA

Xiao Hu

I want to cdprojectRED do a Dune action-rpg witcher style

would be so good

My dick just had a seizure. Please staaaahp!

I tried reading Dune but couldn't get past the second novel.

They should really do the Temeraire series. But the budget would be huge. If GoT is already the most expensive show with only three dragons and very few large scale battles...

I like the premise of the books but I'm not that into dragons tbh. I would prefer a take on magic that you find in 'Mr Norrel and Jonathan Strange'. The mini series was well done
I wish though the part with elven king were more...creative and creepier, more out of place than depicted
. Another interesting universe would be Bartimaeus.

Misha

Banned
I'm pretty sure now that my sickness/exhaustion from last week was just due to stress about apartments. I really want this resolved

Jobbs

Banned
And the thing is that they release stress hormones making the meat less tasty. Anesthetizing is easier.

I don't understand who looks at a dead crab on the table and thinks it'd be a good idea to eat it. How do you do that for the first time?

There's no way to serve it that doesn't look horrifying.

pbcrabs3.jpg

This looks like something out of an Aliens movie

And you're telling me you'd eat that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom