• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just. She dragged him to the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

Armada is for everyone who wants the latter, a book-length love letter of cultural hyperlinks that refer you elsewhere but contain no meaningful content themselves. Take away the shoutouts and the plot points borrowed wholesale from far better works of science fiction, and the story in Armada doesn't just fall apart—it doesn't exist at all. It’s simply a long series of secret handshakes, designed to grant access to the most enduring and beloved fantasy world of so many aging gamers: the idea that nothing will ever be more important than the things they loved when they were young.

(bug)

A watch?

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

In this day and age of ubiquitous technology, watches seem utterly superfluous outside of luxury items.

You ever drink and then think about maybe you shouldn't drink but you forgot about that because you already just took another shot

#drinking thoughts

Linius

Last week I was at a party and I was thinking about taking it easy on the alcohol. I didn't succeed. Which also resulted in some random outburst about a girl I have a crush on in the middle of some snacks place. She's been in a relationship for the past two years
jBX8nGI.png

Oh well, it's better than publising your dick on a snapchat story I guess.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Last week I was at a party and I was thinking about taking it easy on the alcohol. I didn't succeed. Which also resulted in some random outburst about a girl I have a crush on in the middle of some snacks place. She's been in a relationship for the past two years
jBX8nGI.png

Oh well, it's better than publising your dick on a snapchat story I guess.

lel

Let me tell you that sweet vermouth is the source of all evil regarding the opposite sex (or just plain sex). So many awkward moments.

Linius

I'm bound to find out if she heard about it. I decided to join the student introduction week as a participant because a buddy of mine is leading a team. She is the other team captain
02Do2Ff.png

That's gonna be an interesting week either way. Most of the new students will be around 17/18. It's gonna be a week of alcohol and party. First on the scene, fresh off the boat.

Chuckie

I love watches. I feel naked without my watch.

Me too. Also a watch is still the fastest way to know the time. Taking out your phone and pressing a button to turn the screen on and then putting it back in your pants is way more effort.

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

How the fuck do you start a band when you have ridiculous social anxiety that makes you incapable of talking to people unless you hang out with them for multiple extended periods of time?

He's so wrong tho.

PS1 Metal Gear Solid still holds up to this day. It's literally one of two handfuls of PS1 games that do.

MGS, Crash, Spyro, Rayman...

I think I'm done

zeemumu

Yeah, that seems about right really.

God what a terrible generation that was.

Parappa, Ape Escape, FF VII, Twisted Metal. RE2

I played the best and worst that the PS1 had to offer because when I was a kid I didn't have money for games so I rented most of my games.

Im at the dentist. Half of my mouth is numb. I might be drooling. I don't know.

Kevyt

This was really funny: Ozzy Man reviews Mexican weather:

It took me a while to figure out the video. I was thinking to myself "okay, it's just a girl reporting the weather, and so what...?" xD Then I was like "oh I see..." lol

Damnit, can't believe she's dating a good looking guy who plays vidya games and works out! I want a bf who works out and plays video games too...

I'm jealous of her boyfriend tbh... but he pays call of duty.

Kevyt

I just saw one of my friends who recently posted a selfie in her Facebook and damn she looks amazing.

I don't know what to make of this, it's confusing.

I had a crush on a girl one time but I thought it was just a phase. Dear god... not again. xD

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom