• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Dude, seriously. It was my first time watching a lot of EVO and all of the finals I watched were amazing and hype.

Gootecks and Mike Ross put out a series with Xavier Woods on the SF5 beta which is really helpful for getting to learn the game.

That was a really good tutorial. Never would have thought that Gooteks was that good of a teacher.

But I hate fireball gameplay in SFV. It's nerfed to the point where it's really bad. Also, I really hope Poison is in the game.

450.jpg

The amount of these I've eaten... #pray4me

#Murica

Ingredients:

Peanuts, sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, peanut and/or cottonseed oil, sea salt. Guessing it says artificial flavor because it doesn't use actual caramel.

MutFox

Banned
Dude, seriously. It was my first time watching a lot of EVO and all of the finals I watched were amazing and hype.

I really enjoyed the Smash 4 and USF4 finals.

Though the USF4 finals was the most tense e-sports event I've ever seen.
Pretty cool how far it has come. :p

Only real complaint is Faith's voice actor is horrible compared to the original. In fact all the dialogue seemed stiff. But I doubt it's final anyway so whatever.

MutFox

Banned
Spoken like someone who's never played Mirror's Edge. Tbh.

And first >>> third. Sorry 'bout it.

Mirrors Edge was pretty good for the most part.

After finishing the game, I tried 3rd Person Mirrors Edge once.
Looks really funny, in a horrible way,
as it was never meant to be seen that way.

Frothy Santorum comparing himself to Lincoln and the legalization of same-sex marriage to the Dred Scott decision >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other moment at the debate

“The reason America is a great country, the reason is because our compassion is in our laws,” the former Pennsylvania senator said in response to a question asking whether or not he would separate immigrant families through deportation. “When we treat everyone* equally under the law, that’s when we feel good about being Americans."

*Except for the queers

And there was this hypocritical gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom