• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace, little guy.

vjP8jc5.jpg

tumblr_inline_mumtmmqDj41qjmnrg.jpg

Is US house of cards going to end at S3? Because the British version only had 3 series but I don't know how closely it's following that template if at all.

zeemumu

My parents just discovered microtransactions. They've spent the last half-hour talking about how stupid it is to spend money on fake credits.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yesterday was movie night, so I watched Maniac with the querlfrend. I immediately regretted that decision. I think Elijah Wood may be a bit too convincing as a psycho. Just saying.

On the plus side, it makes for a fantastic source of scalping jiffs. NSFL: http://i.imgur.com/sJlx5S8.gif
My parents just discovered microtransactions. They've spent the last half-hour talking about how stupid it is to spend money on fake credits.

Your parents sound like sensible human beings

Man

The Something Awful UK politics thread is turning me into one of those full communism now types

One of the biggest changes in my brain since I started hanging out there: Private rent is total bullshit. Like not even just the fact it's super expensive, just in general it is totally fucked up. You're giving someone money because they already had enough money to buy a house and you need somewhere to live. They don't exactly do much, they just...let you have a room. Because it's theirs. They don't even do anything. It's fucking exploitative as shit, and it's for something that is pretty much necessary to living a decent life.

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION!

Man

The Something Awful UK politics thread is turning me into one of those full communism now types

One of the biggest changes in my brain since I started hanging out there: Private rent is total bullshit. Like not even just the fact it's super expensive, just in general it is totally fucked up. You're giving someone money because they already had enough money to buy a house and you need somewhere to live. They don't exactly do much, they just...let you have a room. Because it's theirs. They don't even do anything. It's fucking exploitative as shit, and it's for something that is pretty much necessary to living a decent life.

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION!

Agreed, comrade.

wut u say about my best friend, bitch?

The truth.

Risgroo

Soooo I finally got around to watching the finale of Penny Dreadful last night...
6dcPOlO.jpg

"Never underestimate the power of a queen with lovely hair, my dear"

LYLE IS LIFE

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Okay, there's something that I have to get off my chest...what is the problem with putting ketchup on a hot dog? You folks are weird.

As some gaffer said, it stands for reason that the most juvenile condiment should be used on the most juvenile of the foods. Hot dog traditionalists can bite me.

Somewhat related:

On75EYr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom