• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
also theres alternate urls specifically for that purpose
See, my old workplace had also banned the .net domain, as well as the one accessible by entering the IP address. www2 and www3 were also banned. I reckon there must've been another GAF member there before me.

Jobbs

Banned
Garden Warfare 2 is a really terrific game, and I'm especially happy about this because my niece basically structured her life around the first one and was so looking forward to the sequel.

GW2 is a game that is beyond solid. It's worth the $60 price tag. It's packed with stuff. DICE should take notes, because their Battlefront $60 offering was a fucking embarrassment.

Misha

Banned
See, my old workplace had also banned the .net domain, as well as the one accessible by entering the IP address. www2 and www3 were also banned. I reckon there must've been another GAF member there before me.

and you didn't figure out who it is/make a thread about it? smh

Jobbs

Banned
It always looked really cool. Are the actual game mechanics fun like once you really get into it.

yep. it feels similar to the first game, but expanded and added to in natural ways. It's got a much more robust single player aspect with a town area and quests and stuff, if that's your thing, as well as tons of online stuff.

Misha

Banned
I decided to work on finishing Korra last night finally and am 2 episodes into the 4th season. They have a pretty neat setup that could do a morally grey antagonist. I expect they made her go full super villain eventually though. Everyone commits to one side or another in the end it always seems (except Varrick who's on team Varrick)
gotta say i like the supporting cast (think everyone less important than Iroh/Tenzin) better in korra than tla

Jobbs

Banned
gotta learn how to tell people "fuck you" and "you're stupid" but in a way that doesn't get ya banned. IT'S AN ART.

Halcyon

and here you went in to complain about there not being an annoying debate happening :p

I was shocked that the first reply wasn't something snarky about gun owners.

I'm a gun owner. I like to shoot trap, and I have a pistol. I say "I like to shoot for recreation" and get "YOUR HOBBY IS KILLING BABIES" basically every single time in any of the other gun threads.

It just confuses me.

Jobbs

Banned
I was shocked that the first reply wasn't something snarky about gun owners.

I'm a gun owner. I like to shoot trap, and I have a pistol. I say "I like to shoot for recreation" and get "YOUR HOBBY IS KILLING BABIES" basically every single time in any of the other gun threads.

It just confuses me.

I'm also a gun owner technically :eek:

Jobbs

Banned
That gun only shoots blanks Jobbs.

I'm sorry to bring up your infertility. If you need to talk, we can discuss at the next No Balls Anonymous meeting.

how dare you go there bro. I shoot nothing but sperm bullets bro they're maxed out with sperm brooooooooooo

I have a shotgun and a revolver, which belonged to my late grandfather. When my mom was moving out of the old house she was going to throw them away but I rescued them.. Seemed like a waste of good killing power.

how can you technically be a gun owner?

personally I'm probably never going to own a gun cause I hate firing them.

I have two guns in the house that are "mine", I suppose, even though I never shoot them and I've never actively sought out and purchased a gun.. I just sorta rescued htem. they're rescues.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not part of "gun culture" but I figure if anything really horrible ever went down (like society crumbling, for instance) it'd be nice to have a backup plan. I suppose for that to work I'd need ammo though.. Which I've never had.

Halcyon

I'm not part of "gun culture" but I figure if anything really horrible ever went down (like society crumbling, for instance) it'd be nice to have a backup plan. I suppose for that to work I'd need ammo though.. Which I've never had.

I wouldn't really consider myself in the culture. To me it was always just something else I do. I'm not a hunter, I don't wear camo. I just shot trap once and thought it was immensely fun.

Jobbs

Banned
I wouldn't really consider myself in the culture. To me it was always just something else I do. I'm not a hunter, I don't wear camo. I just shot trap once and thought it was immensely fun.

My fantasy is to stand on my roof and shoot the shotgun in the air to disperse a crowd of lunatics forming outside my house... mmmmm.. if only we live to see such times

"Next one counts, motherfuckers! Step up in here like you pay the bills, assholes! Who wanna live? ::chkchk:: Who wanna live?"

Halcyon

I've never stood on a roof. It's actually always been something I've been afraid of. Like all I can think of is a steep roof, a loose shingle, and hanging from the gutter hoping the tiny screws hold before inevitably falling to my death or WORSE mangled broken ankles and legs.

Jobbs

Banned
I've never stood on a roof. It's actually always been something I've been afraid of. Like all I can think of is a steep roof, a loose shingle, and hanging from the gutter hoping the tiny screws hold before inevitably falling to my death or WORSE mangled broken ankles and legs.

My other fantasy is to be checking and cleaning my guns on the kitchen table while my stressed out wife begs me not to go

None of these fantasies have a chance of coming true if I let my mom throw the guns away.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
gotta learn how to tell people "fuck you" and "you're stupid" but in a way that doesn't get ya banned. IT'S AN ART.
I would just use this gif.
67b6ed2662ab66b121e9340a8b8bf4f474739bf9a10c9faac6a063f3ffaf331f_large

how dare you go there bro. I shoot nothing but sperm bullets bro they're maxed out with sperm brooooooooooo

Shoot me
tumblr_inline_n3u3m1PMtA1rqtv4m.gif

Misha

Banned

I refused to go up on the roof everytime someone was needed to clean gutters or whatever. not for me

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I climbed onto the apartment roof with some friends down in AZ. That was fun. No one died.

Misha

Banned
Presque Isle is beautiful in the summer, but everything else is like a stone throw away from being Detroit-like.

The most recent time I went there, the streets were mostly empty and we drove past a bunch of boarded up businesses and a cash4gold(or equivalent). The nice thing was parking was easy to come by

The closest city to me is actually worse tbf

Halcyon

Halcyon

its pretty nice. not so much of a thrill park but more of a family place though with actually good rides. some people get disappointed when they're expecting like cedar point

I kinda prefer the older family park type places. Cedar Point is fun but there's only so much my brain can take being thrashed about.

I'd rather play ski-ball and go through fun-house type stuff.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Can't stand the big amusement parks myself. Too many people.

There's a huge state fair here every year and I can't bring myself to go. It's just a hot sweaty pit of thousands of people. Yuck.

Turin

Banned
Kennywood had some bumpy ass rides.

This reminds me of the plot of The Road.

They shot some of that movie in Erie where I work and used to live.

Same beach area

Neat! Haven't been Erie in forever.

I remember reading that Viggo, who method acts, got kicked out of a store in Pittsburgh because they thought he looked suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom