• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
B2XYVAcCMAAZrIk.png

lmao

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I miss the days when the only people who had knowledge of psychological train-wrecks on that scale were trained therapists. I guess what I'm saying is I am not a trained therapist.

zeemumu

Sen's Fortress is trash.

Fuck these boulders. I walk out, right? And the boulders act like they're not going to come. But then they do. Fuck you, game.

[edit]: Well this is fucking groce.

If you're stuck on the first boulder path, just run as soon as you see the boulder crush that enemy. If you're stuck on that winding hallway boulder path, stand directly in the doorway and wait for the boulder to move or you'll take damage. The second you can get around the boulder without taking damage, run up the path to where they're being launched from, and immediately dodge left. There should be a doorway behind you that leads to some pathways and eventually to the boss of Sen's Fortress. Once you get to where they're being launched, you can get through the rest of the fortress without dealing with a single boulder. You have to haul ass if you want to clear that boulder hallway. You have about a half second margin of error.

It goes without saying that you should be wearing minimal armor for most of this so that you can sprint as quickly as possible.

Wait until you get to the final pendulum ledge with that lightning snake shooting at you the whole time. If you didn't bring a ranged weapon or magic you're gonna have to be extremely careful. It really only takes one hit to knock you off the beam.
Right now I'm in New Londo, fresh off the fight against Sif.

If you're stuck on the first boulder path, just run as soon as you see the boulder crush that enemy. If you're stuck on that winding hallway boulder path, stand directly in the doorway and wait for the boulder to move or you'll take damage. The second you can get around the boulder without taking damage, run up the path to where they're being launched from, and immediately dodge left. There should be a doorway behind you that leads to some pathways and eventually to the boss of Sen's Fortress. Once you get to where they're being launched, you can get through the rest of the fortress without dealing with a single boulder. You have to haul ass if you want to clear that boulder hallway. You have about a half second margin of error.

It goes without saying that you should be wearing minimal armor for most of this so that you can sprint as quickly as possible.

Wait until you get to the final pendulum ledge with that lightning snake shooting at you the whole time. If you didn't bring a ranged weapon or magic you're gonna have to be extremely careful. It really only takes one hit to knock you off the beam.
Right now I'm in New Londo, fresh off the fight against Sif.

Yeah, I got to where they were being launched from. But then I snooped around and found paths that led back and when I went in one of them a boulder got me. Curiosity, cat, and all that.

There are not enough negativemen.

lewdsnowpicture.png

Ugg™

I got to where the Iron Giant is and completely missed the bonfire. TIME FOR A FUCKING BREAK BEFORE I MAKE THAT FUCKING TREK AGAIN.

Y'all have snuuh? :(
It's 10C and raining here, yaaay!

No snuuuuuuuuuuu here, beb.

It is like -5C out right now tho. Monday's low is going to be -12C.
image.php

The_Poet

Banned
The bigger question is why did you call Hearts of Iron an RTS and why did Tiddums let it slide?

#TeamRTS #RIPWestwood #neverforget

Turin

Banned
Is it funny? I might check it out if it is.

I doubt anything will top the "Girls Masturbation" thread for a while though.

Axe is Satan. VILE.

It does not make me want to drop my boxers. I doubt it makes many women want to drop their panties. It's repulsive.

Is it funny? I might check it out if it is.

I doubt anything will top the "Girls Masturbation" thread for a while though.

Yeah, it gets pretty hilarious after his confession.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I have a can of Axe, but only because somebody gave it to me. I prefer milder fragances, although lately I've switched to Paco Rabanne's 1 Million and it's pretty good for a strong, masculine cologne.

Axe is trash.

As far as women's perfumes go, Ralph Lauren's are pretty good. Soft, but very lasting. They tend to stick to shirts and bedsheets, though.

Risgroo

I prefer feminine scents to most masculine ones honestly.

Fuck it, I'd rather smell like flowers or fruit than smell musky alpha.

I know naffin about scents, but I'm using Armani code black atm, which I really like. It's not getting me laid tho, might have to switch to eau de AXE.

Chuckie

Axe has like a million entirely different smells.

Also we are talking some crap you spray under your arms. If you smell your deo more than your cologne, you are doing something wrong. Deo is just to not smell sweaty.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Axe has like a million entirely different smells.

Also we are talking some crap you spray under your arms. If you smell your deo more than your cologne, you are doing something wrong. Deo is just to not smell sweaty.

While true, Axe brands itself as a fragance, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom