• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

H
CorXp7H.gif

Thanks!

I like pumped up Wazzy

Me too.
lapcat.gif

Turin

Banned
All this conversation has done is make me sure of two things.

1. Kevin's the biggest nerd in this thread.

2. Getting fingered by Sauron would be extremely painful.

Morgoth would be worse and no one could eat like Ungoliant.

Just went in on this facebook post where some fuck tried to say women who drink in the day deserved to get taken advantage of.

I ain't givin no more fucks on FB. Calling errybody out.

Sharpen your tools, sister.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, unlike Sam Raimi's career.

Trying to think of something good he did....... I know it's out there somewhere.

He responded.

UvToALB.gif

Wazzy mad:

RGnEi6O.gif

zeemumu

I was looking for my quiz paper and was sifting through 2/5's thinking that it doesn't bode well for my quiz...5/5...huh...

And the weather finally got cold, meaning that I can do my hoodie again. I hope I don't get shot in the back.

zeemumu

And don't do any hand gestures. They're all gang signs. Also, try not to stare at anyone. It could be dehumanizing.

God, I hate this country.

I usually just get the impression that everyone is afraid of me, but whatever. If they're so easily frightened that me asking for the time makes them nervous then they can go fuck themselves/play Sonic 06 in its entirety.
Bird just slammed into my window and is sitting on a tree branch right now trying to regain his wits.

Niccce.

Did Fierce Deity Link ever make another appearance?
Nope. He's the soul of the warrior who defeated the original majoras before he was killed and part of him was made into a mask, so he only appears in that game. I actually managed to beat the game without the fierce deity mask.

Turin

Banned
I usually just get the impression that everyone is afraid of me, but whatever. If they're so easily frightened that me asking for the time makes them nervous then they can go fuck themselves/play Sonic 06 in its entirety.

Nope. He's the soul of the warrior who defeated the original majoras before he was killed and part of him was made into a mask, so he only appears in that game. I actually managed to beat the game without the fierce deity mask.

I often get that impression as well but that's probably because I usually look mad even when I'm not.

Also, maybe they'll revisit the Majora mythology at some point.... or not.

zeemumu

I often get that impression as well but that's probably because I usually look mad even when I'm not.

Also, maybe they'll revisit the Majora mythology at some point.... or not.

Maybe, but canon-wise, that Link (who is the same link from OoT) is dead. He helped train Twilight Princess Link (that gold wolf who turns into a skelton warrior).
gallery_4_8_191472.png

to my knowledge, it's the only time two Links have met.

The LoZ mythos is really interesting. There's an entire timeline based on Link losing the last boss fight in OoT, and it's the timeline that the original game takes place in.

zeemumu

Majora wasn't the main reason that I liked that game. I loved it because of how good the back stories were and how dark it was, especially if you go back and visit people on the final day.

The two sisters on the ranch basically have a "tell me about the rabbits" moment.

Also known as Fallout with dwagons.

I dunno, breh.

Fallout 3 felt p alive to me. Skyrim is a barren wasteland (irony) with a set of NPCs that say the same shit over and over and every single one lacks any sort of character whatsoever.

Of course, it's been a long while since I actually played Fallout 3. So my memories may be skewered. New Vegas is definitely the better modern Fallout game tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom