• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

While true, Axe brands itself as a fragance, so...

That is stupid of Axe then.

Still, they have a million different smells. Some are pretty ok, some are atrocious and some might cause you to actually vomit

DarkTemptationbodyspraylgn47690869_1372226923.jpg

zeemumu

Ugg™

I got to where the Iron Giant is and completely missed the bonfire. TIME FOR A FUCKING BREAK BEFORE I MAKE THAT FUCKING TREK AGAIN.

There's a broken part of a ledge in the area right after you first get outside where the giant is throwing things at you. if you drop off of the ledge there should be a balcony with the bonfire under it. Also, remember to go up the stairs before you fight the Iron Golem. There's a giant up there who tosses firebombs the whole fight and makes it impossible. And if you have humanity, reverse your hollowing and before you go through the boss door, go to the path on the right that leads across the bridge to that empty room. There's a summon sign in there for Iron Tarkus.

Windam

Scaley member
Armani Code, Aqua di Gio and even D&G Light Blue pour Homme have failed to help me get laid. Meanwhile dudes who shower once a week are getting mad poon. What is this

zeemumu

Too many cooks (Too many cooks)
Too many cooks (Too many cooks)...

My phone has audio with its caller ID, so when someone calls, in addition to the ring it'll say "call from *insert person here*". I just heard it say "Call from: Electronic Arts."

What does EA want with me?! I couldn't answer the phone so I need to go check to see if they left a message.

You'd be surprised. Works on many girls here for some reason. Of course, those are the ones I usually don't even try to look at because gotdayum.

Also GAF assured me that those are panty dropping fragrances.

You bought specific brands and items to attract a demographic of women that you're not even going after?

zeemumu

Windam, you're one of those guys with a cologne armory? Probably should have guessed.

I've got that feeling that something is about to happen. I have no idea what but I'm hoping that it's good. Also, I need to get my lazy ass out of bed so I can go buy those concert tickets and cook something.

Too many cooks, too many cooks...

Excuse me?

Did you just DISS THE GREAT UNITER?

Did you not see my takeover of the thread a few days ago?

I don't think you know who you're messing with, lady.

Prepare to be beaten mercilessly by the finale.

Kuvira's gonna get what's coming to her, and I'm going to laugh and chant "I TOLD YOU SO".

Toa Tak pushing his regime and Dragonz pushing her shipping so she doesn't lose her bet.

? I didn't make a Makorra bet.

zeemumu

Kuvira's gonna get what's coming to her, and I'm going to laugh and chant "I TOLD YOU SO".
What if she ends up killing Korra?

? I didn't make a Makorra bet.

Your avatar's more of a reference to Korrasami but okay.

Toa Tak pushing his regime and Dragonz pushing her shipping so she doesn't lose her bet. because she wants Korra to get some of that ASSami.
fixed. Just remember that too many ships will spoil the broth.

zeemumu

Does GAF still have a Bates Motel OT? I stopped watching the show sometime in season 2. All I remember is that Cody is more or less the definition of my type.

CodyBrennan.jpg

And that is the most fanboying that you will ever get out of me for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom