• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is playing Korra and here I am playing Tomb Raider on the One instead.

EDIT: Oh hey Mockingjay.

1FbcOvP.jpg

Edit: OH MY GOD MORE FOOTAGE

PEETA CRYING

KATNISS CRYING

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Do you change yours every hour, or what? It seems like every few threads it is different. I'm impressed.
Seems like it. I asked him that same question just last night.

Also, in light of the Amazing Spiderman movies making Spiderman 3 look like a great movie by comparison, do you think it's time we modified this gif?

spiderman356k.gif

zeemumu

The Amazing Spider-Man movies were not that bad. Tobey was a better Spider-Man but Garfield was a better Peter Parker. And AS Gwen > Mary Jane.

I'm sorry it wasn't the Bahamas of Spider-Man movies.

TASM2 is literally one of the worst films I have seen in my life.
Watch more films
The Amazing Spider-Man movies were not that bad. Tobey was a better Spider-Man but Gafield was a better Peter Parker.

Wait what? I can kiiiind of understand the other way round, but Garfield was a way better Spider-man, even just visually.

But no really I need to leave this is a bad conversation for my health.

Before I do though, Toa: Superior Spider-man was fucking dull and Dan Slott's a shitty writer.

RIGHT BAILING SEE YOU TOMORROW

zeemumu

Watch more films

Wait what? I can kiiiind of understand the other way round, but Garfield was a way better Spider-man, even just visually

Visually the CGI was the best Spider-Man. Garfield Spider-Man let too many people get hurt/die in the second one because he was too busy making jokes to the Rhino. Spider-Man should be funny but not at the cost of lives.

Cuphead

Banned
Video Game: the movie has to be the most unappealing film title I've ever heard in my life ever forever and ever, never before has a name been so terribly gross.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
ASM2 was terrible, Rob. Terrrrrrrible.
Hence why I want that gif remade since the ASM movies are just so godawful. It's hard for me to consider Garfield's Pete/Spidey to be even good since he acts like a total prick throughout (and the quipping, which I feel just doesn't work on film, only makes matters worse, considering that Parker is already a jerkass in those movies). I mean, that last line he utters in the first ASM is pretty much all you need to know about his character in a nutshell. And yet, they film makers want to believe that this is the behaviour of a superhero, and trying to make this the cool Peter Parker (just look at the graduation scene for example of this with the way he kisses Gwen), but it just doesn't work. Especially if you're going with a superhero who's supposedly a smartass with the mask on. Not to mention the whole "destiny" thing, in which Peter is now genetically predestined to become Spiderman. All this and more just undermines what both Peter Parker and Spiderman are all about. And I just roll my eyes each time whenever someone says that he is the better Parker, because with all that's going on...he just isn't. Responsibility is probably the last thing on his mind if you read into it deep enough.

Clydefrog

I’m eating some raw carrots but I can’t help but think they have this weird ‘fishy’ taste to them. This… is absolutely disgusting.

I think I got some bad carrots.

I don't like any Spiderman movies and I never will.

I loved this however....

iM6Mhhs9oO6nw.png

I had the sequel to that and I loved it. All dem suits.

Hence why I want that gif remade since the ASM movies are just so godawful. It's hard for me to consider Garfield's Pete/Spidey to be even good since he acts like a total prick throughout (and the quipping, which I feel just doesn't work on film, only makes matters worse, considering that Parker is already a jerkass in those movies). I mean, that last line he utters in the first ASM is pretty much all you need to know about his character in a nutshell. And yet, they film makers want to believe that this is the behaviour of a superhero, and trying to make this the cool Peter Parker (just look at the graduation scene for example of this with the way he kisses Gwen), but it just doesn't work. Especially if you're going with a superhero who's supposedly a smartass with the mask on. Not to mention the whole "destiny" thing, in which Peter is now genetically predestined to become Spiderman. All this and more just undermines what both Peter Parker and Spiderman are all about. And I just roll my eyes each time whenever someone says that he is the better Parker, because with all that's going on...he just isn't. Responsibility is probably the last thing on his mind if you read into it deep enough.

Pretty much agree with everything on there. I used to like Garfield as Spidey, but not Peter. However, I came to dislike his Peter so much that I just dislike his Spidey as well.

Rocksteady could probably make a good Spiderman game but they're moving on to bigger things.

Rocksteady is owned by Warner Brothers who also own DC.

It's unlikely they would put their A team on a marvel property. We did get Lego Marvel (Traveler's Tales is also owned by WB) but I don't think that is really the same sort of proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom