• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Rocksteady is owned by Warner Brothers who also own DC.

It's unlikely they would put their A team on a marvel property. We did get Lego Marvel (Traveler's Tales is also owned by WB) but I don't think that is really the same sort of proposition.

I already figured that but the thought occurred to me so I shared. They would make a good Spiderman game.

Earlier this week I almost finished a conversation with a girl who loved ASM2 and hated GoTG.

Was it backwards-day where your from?

Cuphead

Banned
I don't know how this started but every time I burp I say "erupt" at the same time.

I sound like a freakin lizard man

I need to keep this gif from last night's Raw somewhere safe

rYoJAwV.jpg

It'll come in very handy

Whoever said that they live alone in a two story house, do you mind me asking how you afford that?

Property is cheap in middle America. The down side is you live in east-bumfuck middle America.

FWIW, my two-story house not in middle-America certainly takes two incomes.

I dug the artstyle and general atmosphere. And figuring out how to progress through a level gave me such a sense of satisfaction.

Not sure if I'll ever replay it tho.

Kater

Banned
Apropos Penis-for-Nose, I had a dream once where people had their penis on their hands, like an eleventh finger or something.

I kind of liked that dream, but then again, I'm a sucker for bizarre stuff. 😪

GAF just doesn't know what it's doing when it comes to eggs.

Eating eggshells, preferring rubbery American diner style to creamy French style. Communists tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom