• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 |OT2| Idly waiting for the Dog Days of Sabre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the show about playing bar games TO THE DEATH?

"you need to use this love compatibility machine. Did I mention that if you aren't compatible the handles will shock you to levels lethal to humans?"

TUSR

Banned
After feedback from both here and ANN I've updated my cart:

Here are the items I will be getting from the holiday sale:

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail: $16
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society: $10
Hellsing TV Volume 4: $12 (Only getting it for the Seras Figurine)
Hellsing Ultimate: Complete series is $77
Infinite Ryvius: $20
Kamichu OST: $2
Martian Successor Nadesico: $24
Mazinkaiser/Shuten Doji Double pack: $8
Megazone 23: $15
Paranoia Agent OST: $5
Spice and Wolf: $22
Summer Wars: $12
Wolf Children: $14

Total of the wills: $237

If you are doing shipping to Canada and need to get over $250, toss Akira on there.

Midonin

Happiness Charge Precure! 44

Mostly Shipping: The Episode. I enjoyed the atmosphere effects in Deep Mirror's Red Night zone (he is pretty much this world's version of Satan), but for the most part, this episode was pushing the Megumi/Seiji/Blue love triangle pretty heavily. Not for everyone, but after how action-packed and cathartic last week was, a cooldown episode like this works out just fine. And Hime's better than ever now that she's been reunited with her family.

HappinessCharge Precure 44

qGh1Jsl.jpg
5fdSFqw.jpg

Red vs Blue. Blastoise vs Charizard. Raspberries vs Blueberries.

In a flair of stunning cuts that outshine entire HapCha episodes, to Insert Song galore, even Kissing and NTR right in front of Megumi, we get some crying. A bunch of crying.

And animation. Lovely animation. And Nandakaras.

I will say that even with last weeks episode in consideration, this could be HapCha's best episode yet. And it'll probably be the best animated episode of the season as well.

Beefeater

Banned
Isn't that the show about playing bar games TO THE DEATH?

"you need to use this love compatibility machine. Did I mention that if you aren't compatible the handles will shock you to levels lethal to humans?"

All I can say is that the players will play with their lives on the line. Watch Death Billiards to understand the rest. It's great.

VRMN

Ping Pong the Animation 3

Right to a tournament just like that, I see. I appreciate the fast pace, but it led directly to my first fault with the series. As hyped as the match between Smile and Kong was, I didn't feel they earned
Kong's comeback
. It was a flash and happened too fast.
Smile had him on the ropes, up a game and ahead in the current game; Kong's coach(?) yells at him about how it's all over if he loses here and then, in a blink, Kong wins the match.

It was so fast I barely had time to process it and it took away from the drama of the match because Smile was essentially robbed of his voice in the process. It might have worked better had there been something, anything, on the other side of the table, even a sense of not giving a fuck. As it is, I got no feeling for Smile at the table, either losing or winning, and that bothered me.

/XX/

This question might come across as random but are there any anime other than Mobile Suit Gundam 00 that have a middle eastern main character? I thought it was interesting at the time so I'm just wondering if there are any others.
You just reminded me that the possible adaptation of Gold Ring would count, I think... if it is indeed co-produced by GAiNAX and not wholly a mere associated supervised project as first rumoured.

But first I want to see their efforts diverted on other previously announced works; the next one maybe is unveiled next Tuesday (December, 16) because SUBARU has organized an event for that day related to the anniversary of the Wish Upon the Pleiades 'web OVA' releases, and the main voice cast will be there... so, is it time for the movie work hinted at TAF 2013?

It's a Toei production. :p
Hey, their last original production as a collab with a toy company in the form of Kyōsōgiga was pretty amazing! Now, maybe we could argue instead that one key difference between both projects is that strangely for a company like Toei Animation that so well nurture their own directors they didn't opt for one more 'in-house' (as they well did for previous entries in the DIGIMON franchise) like for example the very same Ms. Matsumoto... but that is yet too early to discuss! :p

Hattori

Banned
[7 Deadly Sins] 7-8
I think I am officially hooked. Ban's got a pretty interesting back story. Guila is an awesome villain, nonchalant but very deadly.

survivor

Banned
Ping Pong the Animation 3

Right to a tournament just like that, I see. I appreciate the fast pace, but it led directly to my first fault with the series. As hyped as the match between Smile and Kong was, I didn't feel they earned
Kong's comeback
. It was a flash and happened too fast.
Smile had him on the ropes, up a game and ahead in the current game; Kong's coach(?) yells at him about how it's all over if he loses here and then, in a blink, Smile wins the match.

It was so fast I barely had time to process it and it took away from the drama of the match because Smile was essentially robbed of his voice in the process. It might have worked better had there been something, anything, on the other side of the table, even a sense of not giving a fuck. As it is, I got no feeling for Smile at the table, either losing or winning, and that bothered me.
Well
I'm not sure how much more could have they showed of his comeback. It was unearned cause Smile threw away the game, not like Kong was able to get himself together and outplay him.

Firemind

Stuff I might be getting but have a few Clarifications about:

First Squad: The moment of Truth BD: $8. Been interested in this one for it's unique (by anime standards) premise. Is the film any good?
Gankustou: The Count of Monte Cristo: $12. Still didn't really get a good answer of whether the video quality for Funi's release is good or not. If so, I"ll buy it, if not I drop it from my cart.
Princess Tutu: Forgot about this one. How does it differentiate itself from Madoka?
Soul Eater: Will likely get this one, in large part because everyone tells me it's a great series. However would it be better to get the DVD or the BD? They are both $30 price wise.
1. First Squad is probably the worst anime film I've ever seen and I fucking love films based on WW2.
2. wonzo said it's bad. I'll take his word for it.
3. Princess Tutu differentiates itself from Madoka by not taking itself seriously and by being better.
4. If they're both in the same price range, then why not go for the better image quality?

VRMN

Well
I'm not sure how much more could have they showed of his comeback. It was unearned cause Smile threw away the game, not like Kong was able to get himself together and outplay him.

That's kind of it, though. I don't know why, which is what I meant by "robbed of his voice." Unless they cover that in the next episode.

Earlier today drop posted a big beatiful scan of the Death Parade spread with no stupid watemarks. I was reluctant to repost it, but I can't hold back anymore, I'm just so hyped for this series

no, I swear not just cause of those dem legs... ok maybe just a bit. But I honestly hope it turns out to be a good show cause I loved the Anime Mirai one and the designs look really cool. Japan, please don't ruin it with anime cliches...

iLmAyOFGnAGWH.gif

Vito

Banned

Hell yes to both. Ryvius is great and Hirai's character designs weren't as terrible back then (or offset by competent staff like Ueda). Only criticism to Nadesico is that it's not BD, but at a $24 pricetag the DVDs are an absolute steal (some of us got them at only 40% off). About the only complaint I have is that they did not use the superior tomboy illustration for the bonus card they gave out with the set.

(also Tutu is great, the question should be the other way around)

Link Man

Banned

First Squad: The moment of Truth BD: $8. Been interested in this one for it's unique (by anime standards) premise. Is the film any good?
Gankustou: The Count of Monte Cristo: $12. Still didn't really get a good answer of whether the video quality for Funi's release is good or not. If so, I"ll buy it, if not I drop it from my cart.
Princess Tutu: Forgot about this one. How does it differentiate itself from Madoka?
Soul Eater: Will likely get this one, in large part because everyone tells me it's a great series. However would it be better to get the DVD or the BD? They are both $30 price wise.

I probably won't be getting anything else barring forgetting something else or a surprise recommendation.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Yeah, get Soul Eater Bluray. Or Humanity Has Declined.

BluWacky

A bit of an odd comparison. Princess Tutu shares very little in common with Madoka; it's about fairy tales, both on an actual level on also a "meta" level in terms of the conventions of the genre. This is genuine meta, not Madoka's "imagine if everything about magical girl stories was MISERABLE" concept.

Yes, it's a magical girl show, and yes, it goes to some creepy places, but that's far from Madoka-exclusive territory. I would say they are incredibly different shows.

It's brilliant, by the way.

Mature

I probably won't be getting anything else barring forgetting something else or a surprise recommendation.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Do not buy First Squad.

World Trigger Episode 10

Seemed to have some original content or rather lots of expanded scenes. I liked the time at Tamakoma to add some comedy to the anime.

Yuma's backstory was expanded on too which was quite creative.

A bit of an odd comparison. Princess Tutu shares very little in common with Madoka; it's about fairy tales, both on an actual level on also a "meta" level in terms of the conventions of the genre. This is genuine meta, not Madoka's "imagine if everything about magical girl stories was MISERABLE" concept.

Yes, it's a magical girl show, and yes, it goes to some creepy places, but that's far from Madoka-exclusive territory. I would say they are incredibly different shows.

It's brilliant, by the way.

I see. TBH I know very little of Tutu apart from the very basic premise and I thought the two were similar. My mistake.

1. First Squad is probably the worst anime film I've ever seen and I fucking love films based on WW2.
2. wonzo said it's bad. I'll take his word for it.
3. Princess Tutu differentiates itself from Madoka by not taking itself seriously and by being better.
4. If they're both in the same price range, then why not go for the better image quality?

1 and 2: Noted; will drop.
4: Sometimes a BD can make a show look worse. I'm just making sure is all.

Fate/stay Night 10

Pretty fights but they're in an FSN episode so I don't find myself caring much.

Log Horizon 2 11

In this episode, Demikas takes Shiroe into a back room where no one can see them so Shiroe can say his name.
The "deepest level of the Abyssal Shaft" sounds like a place where an Old God would hang out. But shouldn't the door be locked until you progress that far or something?
Good episode, glad to be back to more of the stuff the first season was good at.

Akame ga Kill! Theater 23

Did everyone really die, even Tatsumi, and only Akame is left?
Maybe this adaptation is closer to the truth then we think!!!

Also Crunchyroll has Akagi and Kaiji now, did they always have them?
In any case EVERYONE GO WATCH THEM RIGHT NOW
I would watchbet if I could but I already formed a contract

That new Digimon director sure has an unimpressive resume. Meh.

I'm just happy that a new show is being made, even if the director doesn't fill me with a huge amount of confidence. I mean, I would have loved a new Digimon series being written by Konaka with a great director onboard, but this will still be better than nothing.

I'm pretty sure it can't be as bad as Frontier, at least.

Jex

I'm just happy that a new show is being made, even if the director doesn't fill me with a huge amount of confidence. I mean, I would have loved a new Digimon series being written by Konaka with a great director onboard, but this will still be better than nothing.

I'm pretty sure it can't be as bad as Frontier, at least.

I don't know. The Digimon franchise has a pretty bad batting average - 2 decent shows out of 6 and the Our War Game movie. I mean, most of the best stuff of the original Digimon series is directly the result of Hosoda so I can't really excited about returning to the 'classic' cast.

Frog-fu

Banned
fate/stay 10

Fuck this anime and fuck the main characters in particular. I am so done with the slow boiling shit show of a plot and its nonsensical development. Rin Tohsaka is up there with the worst protagonist I can think of, not because she is incompetent, but because she is competent but chooses not to be, or rather, because she isn't allowed to be. The writers insist on playing this tsundere addled romantic subplot for all its worth, to the point it has turned her into a complete idiot that has abandoned rationality and basic strategy in favour of playing nice with her love interest, who for some reason is like black hole for reasonable thoughts. At least Archer called her out on that shit this episode.

Never mind the fact that we've been fed the same bullshit excuse why she hasn't simply taken Emiya out of the Holy Grail War for, I dunno, at least four episodes before the writers made it so abundantly clear these two were going to be allies, we still have to deal with Rin being a complete fuckwit that for some reasons sees fit to leave her Servant at home like he's a pet instead of her primary means of survival in a clandestine mage war that could claim her life at any minute, now Emiya pulled a typical shōnen power up that conveniently allowed him to fight off a mage that rekt Saber.

Really, fuck this anime. fate/zero shits on it from biblical heights. It's not even funny how terrible this is by comparison. I don't know what I was expecting, considering the high school setting and knowing that fate/stay had a bad reputation long before I got into either anime.

I'm pretty much fed up with this. I'd drop it if the first half wasn't nearly over. I'm going to need the 3 month gap to get over my disappointment.

Narag

Cowboy Bebop 3

Some really nice mechanical animation in this one and, of course, dat Itano Circus. Ep was a good one but this ep has never been one of my favorites. There's something about Faye's introduction that's always felt slightly off to me and I still can't pin it down. That said, I'd forgotten (or just never realized) what Spike & Jet do with that final chip which is hilarious.

I don't know. The Digimon franchise has a pretty bad batting average - 2 decent shows out of 6 and the Our War Game movie. I mean, most of the best stuff of the original Digimon series is directly the result of Hosoda so I can't really excited about returning to the 'classic' cast.

For me, I consider there to be 3 really good shows (Adventure, Tamers and Savers), and a couple of other decent ones (I wouldn't recommend 02 or Xros Wars to someone who isn't a Digimon fan necessarily, but they work fine for me).

The only really horrible misfires I think the franchise has had have been Frontier, the Savers movie, and Xros Wars Hunters. Everything else at least meets a minimum level of quality.

As far as the original series in particular goes, I think there was a lot more than Hosoda that went into it. I think Adventure in general is a pretty strong series, with the characters being well fleshed out, and it's a good example of how to write and structure a 'kids show' that adults can enjoy, too. I think it showcases the ability of children's television to get dark in a way that speaks to the audience, and it deals with some issues that might seem trivial to older viewers, but are pretty important in the lives of some kids. Hosoda's stuff is certainly great, but I think the scripts in general for the show were pretty strong.

But I'm not sure if that lightning can be captured in a bottle again. Seeing the original characters return will be neat, I guess, but they'll be older, and they won't have the same fears or be at the particular point of childhood that made their thoughts in the original series work. Mimi won't be tearfully hating herself and thinking that she doesn't have any redeeming features, Yamato isn't going to have the same angst he had as a 10 year old, Koushirou will have made peace with his relationship with his parents, Sora's drama with her mother isn't going to be there. And what's going to replace that? High school drama and the fears of older teens? Well, we already have hundreds of anime dealing with that stuff.

I'm not going to write it off, because honestly Digimon is one of my favorite franchises and what got me into anime in a big way, so it will always be special to me. But I'm also not going to expect this to really have the same magic that the original series had.

VRMN

Ping Pong the Animation 4

Okay, he did throw it. Makes me feel better about episode 3. Peco's gotten humbled a few times already; not quite sure where his character arc is going, but I'm okay with that. Kaio's dominance and how they accomplish it strikes me as weird, but that's a sports thing more than anything else. I'm aware there are American high schools and especially colleges that do similar things for football and basketball.

So, four episodes and the core dynamic is basically Smile is talented, but doesn't care and Peco was really good as a child, rested on his laurels, and has been surpassed by his peers who continued to work hard. I'm not blown away by the show yet, but the characters are interesting. And as ever, I like that the show tries to show rather than tell, even if it's imperfect in doing so.

Syrinx

Aikatsu! S2 end

This season gets better when it stops focusing so much on the rivalry between the two schools. nd it ends with Mizuki losing. That is Always a good thing.

Next season's about Akari though. Not sure I like that.

John Blade

Well...this whole Day 13 sales on Right Stuff have make me purchase 2 big orders which should keep me watching anime for 2015. Here is my update final list of anime I now place and it should get to me soon. Man.....this is going to cost too much for my wallet....

Quite a bit of the show are shows I hear good things but never watch it yet so it will be interesting for me to go in without knowing a damn thing which will be fun for me.

Also, thanks for the people to give me a brief info for my 1st order.

1st Order
And Yet The Town Moves DVD Complete Collection
Bottle Fairy Image Album CD
Clannad After Story Blu-ray Complete Collection
Clannad Blu-ray Complete Collection
Clannad: The Motion Picture DVD
Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 1 DVD Collection
Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 2 DVD Collection
Garden of Words, The Blu-ray
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex DVD Set
Grave of the Fireflies Blu-ray
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz UMD
Last Exile UMD 1
Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing DVD/Blu-ray Part 1
Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing DVD/Blu-ray Part 2
Le Portrait de Petite Cossette DVD
Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water Blu-ray Complete Collection
Royal Space Force: Wings of Honneamise Blu-ray
Sakura Wars TV DVD Complete TV Series
Serial Experiments Lain DVD/Blu-ray Complete Collection
Someday's Dreamers II Sora DVD Complete Collection
Tylor, Irresponsible Captain OVA Series DVD Collection
Watamote (No Matter How I Look At It...) Blu-ray Collection
Yoko Ishida: All Of Me CD + DVD Extra

2nd Order
Ai Yori Aoshi DVD Complete Series
Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi CD Soundtrack 1
Ai Yori Aoshi: Sakura CD Soundtrack
Black Lagoon DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series
Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail OVA
Blue Seed Mitama Collection DVD Set
Children Who Chase Lost Voices Blu-ray
Dream Models UMD (D) LiveAction
FLCL Blu-ray Complete Series
Godannar DVD Complete Collection
Gunslinger Girl Blu-ray Season 1 Collection
Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino Blu-ray
Lupin the 3rd: Woman Called Fujiko Mine
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi Soundtrack
New Dominion Tank Police DVD
Patlabor OVA Blu-ray Collection
Patlabor TV Series Blu-ray Collection 1
Patlabor TV Series Blu-ray Collection 2
Patlabor TV Series Blu-ray Collection 3
Patlabor TV Series Blu-ray Collection 4
Summer Wars DVD/Blu-ray
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 Blu-ray Complete
Wolf Children DVD/Blu-ray
You're Under Arrest Season 2 DVD
You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle DVD

Nice to see some growth and backstory with Demi and finally got to see the woman that got him whipped lol

Loved this week's ep, Shiro showing off what he does best, I still can't wrap my head around the amount of precise coordination and multitasking required to know your groups' skills and cooldowns so well that you can plan how and when what skills are used.
Well he is unique and taht's why everyone wanted him in his guild back then . the most funny thing is that he's got an apprentice , that sure isn't going to make things intresting in the long run !!

God bless the UK and their cheaper prices.
Importing an UK Bluray Player was a great idea.
Well i import blu-ray anime from the Uk as well , France , as good as the market of anime is , sucks big time when it comes to anime releases ( both in translation quality than in price ).

In a perfect world.

She will wear that in the final scene of the LN when she's picked as the end girl.
I can only provide
an harem ending where she'll be part of.
Sorry .

Bigger than their heads ~

Is what I like to see ~

Dem Sofya's are simply glorious.

It's just an optical illusion.
Who am i kidding ?

Midonin

Waremete 11

Yui (True?) route confirmed. Definitely getting some End of the World and Happy Birthday vibes, just without the one major element that made that work, but that would be getting into spoiler territory. These past two or three episodes have made the show a bit more memorable.

Fate/stay night UBW 10

Yay. Two of my least favorite characters having a conversation with each other on how to be the smuggest. The brief flashback of Archer's past was interesting, and overall, I don't really have too much of a problem with this. Lots of buildup (as was F/Z), but upon this retelling of the story, I'm waiting for the moment when themes start to materialize. Themes are as much part of a work of art as the technical aspects.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Salesforce-returning-visitor-feature.jpg

Attack on Titan 20

Wow, now this is a lot more interesting. The idea of a spy makes this so much more fun.

lol what why is piss talk so pertinent.

Shirobako 2

lol what am I even watching anymore

This director why

Ping Pong 2

lol this shit is hilarious

mother of god this animation

this is fucking glorious

Mushi-shi Zoku Shou 12

Wait is that the sake maker from the first episode of Zoku Shou?

Either way man, holy shit this episode. Some powerful fucking shit, holy mother of all that's good.

Easily the one of the best episodes of Mushi-shi, goddamn.

Parasyte 2

lol

There's got to be some pretty wacky Parasyte hentai parody doujins out there.

gentle plaintive pianoWUBWUBDUBSTEPWUBWUBgentle plaintive pianoWUBWUBDUBSTEPWUBWUBgentle plaintive piano

Yoshikazu Yasuhiko & Ichiro Itano: Collection of Key Animations from Mobile Suit Gundam

The title really is what you're gonna see here. Nothing original, but a really cool idea playing the original classic side by side with the original key animation frames that probably have never been seen by the fans before. It's hard to watch them both simultaneously, obviously, and the key animation frames can be hard to see sometimes, but I actually found myself drawn to watching the key frames more for some reason. A hardcore Gundam fan would love to watch this.

20min Walk From Nishi-Ogikubo Station, 2 Bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2mos Deposit, No Pets Allowed

Miniturized naked woman turned in her own apartment? Man, vore sites are gonna have a hayday with this. The animation at times looked really good, but honestly this seemed like just a lot of key animations and seemed rather unfinished and there was some very rough work...at other points though it looks either fluid or down right crazy. Overall I thought it was a pretty sweet little short, but I needed some extra time and/or hands to smooth it out.

Blood-C 2

MORE SINGING SO NICE TALKING TO MYSELF SINGSINGSING jesus christ

this girl is fucking dumb

JESUS WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS CAFE DUDE seriously you know those joke yaoi manga panels where they have no idea how to proportion anything? With tiny heads and giant fucking arms and hands? THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCK

THE SINGING THE BLASTED SINGING

if this gimove (sp?) stuff tastes weird because it's made out of blood, I'm gonna throw myself out a window.

BITE HER fuck you cat

lol that cg run animation

wait that was a dog okay

I'M SO DARK AND EDGY AND SHIT THAT MAKES ME HOT DUH

lol i love these twins

how is this show so fucking pedestrian yet have brutal parts? it's like have a huge sweet plain cake with a tiny core of raw meat

these uniforms are fucking ridiculous

IF YOU DON'T EAT YOU'LL GET SAD

THE SINGING 3: REVENGE OF THE SINGING end my suffering please

ooh dark shit now

these parts are at least decently entertaining, mainly because they don't have to suffer from such godawful writing

From the next episode next episode preview bit: "This is lame." YOU SAID IT EDGY DUDE

Arjuna 2

this is some awful dub crying

lol of course it's a bow

JETPACK CHAIR i want one

lol good work professor x

actually no fuck this professor x kid i don't care if you are garzey's wing

lol no what other meaning what other fucking meaning you dense motherfucker. speak your meaning, moron. i don't have time for your vague shit.

is this show trying to lecture me on how bad nuclear reactors are? really?

mr-chow-haha.gif

what a fucking joke

lololololololololol what a fucking protagonist

cleansing her impurities? just like we should cleanse the earth's impurities right? right? fuck you.

Aikatsu! S2 end

This season gets better when it stops focusing so much on the rivalry between the two schools. nd it ends with Mizuki losing. That is Always a good thing.

Next season's about Akari though. Not sure I like that.
S3 has been good so far since Mizuki and the girls from Dream Academy have yet to be seen and will hopefully stay gone.

Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu - 3

Another good episode, though not quite as funny as the last one. I did get a good laugh out of what I presume was a Raiders of the Lost Arc reference in this episode though.

Episode did a nice job on the romance drama side too. So yeah, not bad.

TUSR

Banned
Yes
and
yes

This is all sorts of what, I've been trying to figure out what UBW was in context to the story.

Its probably going to be
Shirou summoning Unlimited Blades that he has created as his past self as Archer. Which will be used like Cloud's omnislash shit in Advent Children.

Can Shirou project items from Gilgamesh's Vault/Gate of Babylon then?

jbug617

Banned
This is what I bought during RS sales this month

Durarara!! Blu-ray Complete Set (Hyb) Lunch Box Limited Edition
Ghost in the Shell Blu-ray (Hyb) 2.0 Edition
Rurouni Kenshin: The Movie Blu-ray Limited Edition (Aniplex)
Grave of the Fireflies Blu-ray (Hyb) Remastered Edition
Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc Blu-ray (Hyb)
Evangelion, Neon Genesis Directors Cut: Resurrection DVD (Hyb)
Medaka Box Abnormal Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb)
Medaka Box Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb)
Dan Doh!! The Super Shot DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Anime Legends)
Familiar of Zero, The Season 1 Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb)
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb)
Samurai Gun DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)
So, I Can't Play H Blu-ray Complete Collection (S)

The 2 Aniplex titles are like $175.

This is all sorts of what, I've been trying to figure out what UBW was in context to the story.

Its probably going to be
Shirou summoning Unlimited Blades that he has created as his past self as Archer. Which will be used like Cloud's omnislash shit in Advent Children.

Can Shirou project items from Gilgamesh's Vault/Gate of Babylon then?

Technically yes (with one exception), but it takes up a shit ton of mana so under normal conditions he wouldn't really be able to do more than maybe one or two

TUSR

Banned
Technically yes (with one exception), but it takes up a shit ton of mana so under normal conditions he wouldn't really be able to do more than maybe one or two

Also, Im assuming to project it he needs to see it first, so he can't just summon anything
Gilgamesh owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom