• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season Two, Part One - Sundays on AMC

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Season 2 Travis is handling this better than season 2 Rick, but how will season 5 Travis face up against season 5 Rick.

Travis probably going to die...will make it harder on the mom to survive...also guessing old mexican dude will be gone by the end of the season...maybe Stand too.

Amikami

Banned
Travis probably going to die...will make it harder on the mom to survive...also guessing old mexican dude will be gone by the end of the season...maybe Stand too.

Kinda hope Strand sticks around awhile. I actually liked him. Otherwise, it's hard to care about any of these characters. Didn't get too attached to them last season so I feel anyone could die. But yeh, Travis is feeling more disposable that Madison(?).

Ovid

speaking of which, can't believe AMC is going head to head with the big dog. Hopefully this shows up on Hulu quick
Yeah, kind of silly of you ask me.

I was surprised to see this premiering so early. I thought it was just going to be a summer filler show.

Damn that was cool.
Looks great.

Kinda hope Strand sticks around awhile. I actually liked him. Otherwise, it's hard to care about any of these characters. Didn't get too attached to them last season so I feel anyone could die. But yeh, Travis is feeling more disposable that Madison(?).

Yeah, he's an interesting wild card.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

I'm more sure of Strand surviving than Salazar. Salazar is the temporary shooter I am imagining until everyone starts to get good in the inevitable time skip.

Ovid

Why did the closed captioning say "Strand speaking Spanish" when Maddie was looking for him near the captain's chair?

That was weird.

Amikami

Banned
I'm more sure of Strand surviving than Salazar. Salazar is the temporary shooter I am imagining until everyone starts to get good in the inevitable time skip.

Salazar, being a older man with military experience. I can definitely see him going. Or he could become the one cool old guy of the apocalypse and wrecks shit when he gets serious. I don't want a Carol copy, but he has the potential as cliche as it would be. I'm a sucker for shit like that.

Top Bottom