• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season Two, Part One - Sundays on AMC

Ponn

Banned
Okay, so at this point I think Strand should put everyone but Nick on a dingy and push them off. Make this a buddy show starring nick and strand talking existential shit in the zombie apocalypse.

TreIII

Okay, so at this point I think Strand should put everyone but Nick on a dingy and push them off. Make this a buddy show starring nick and strand talking existential shit in the zombie apocalypse.

Would definitely beat "The Misadventures of an Inept, Dysfunctional Family with no Chemistry" we've gotten so far.

Why is he swimming around underwater in a dark fucking ocean in all his clothes and shoes weighing him down

I know he's kinda crazy but wtf lol

Amikami

Banned

This. This sounds nice.

The character all feel the same in the show so far and one-notey. Just bland overall. Which is why I want strand and even Nick to stick around because they stand out.

Yacht log.
Now that's a weird zombie encounter.
Wonder if Jack shot the hell out of that boat.

Strand realizing how screwed they are.

Edit: Yeah, Nick got the log.

Top Bottom